Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Freebies
You last visited: Today at 20:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Free boost (i need gold 5~ account to do a boosting job)

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Free boost (i need gold 5~ account to do a boosting job)

Hey guys im offering a free boost ( a few rankds) bcos i have a duoq boosting job and i dont have an account in this elo.
Its on EUW.
Im Diamond 5 atm so ill get u some free elo.
MSG me on epvp.
Greetings (u can also visit my boosting thread)

Old 05/11/2015, 20:54   #2

elite*gold: 110
your very trustfull

Old 05/11/2015, 20:54   #3

elite*gold: 0
diamond duoq with gold?

« Echo of Soul, Beta Key 4 Free | Verschenke PSC Rest-Guthaben »

Similar Threads
Looking for account on EUNE for duoQ boosting (free boost!)
10/21/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey all! I am looking to borrow an account on EUNE for boosting. I have bought a duoQ boost with Dragons LoL boosting (link) But he needs an account in order to play with me. IF you deside to borrow me your account, you will get a free boost for 5 divisions (you will get a free tier). Meaning, if you are gold 5, you will end up in plat 5 You are free to take back your account whenever you want, just give me an notice on skype (so you won't disconnect us in the middle of an match)
Looking to rent a silver/gold account on EUNE for duoQ boost (free boost for you)
10/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, I am looking for an account EUNE to finish my boost (I paid for a boost, but my booster dont have a account to boost with). I will pay some money for it. The boost will take one day. If you borrow him your account, then you will get a totally free boost for 2x divisions!!! He is a trustworthy guy, and if you want ur account back, just change the PW :)No risk involved. Boosters thread: Link
Cheap & Fast Elo Boosting Service. Free boost for vouches.
11/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 20 Replies
Hello, I'm a Platin player EU West. So here the facts: I offer you a cheap, save and fast elo boosting service. I can boost you up to Gold Division I , where I can promise you a good win ration. Prices: Bronze Division V -> Bronze Division IV - 10€ Bronze Division IV -> Bronze Division III - 10€
ELO BOOSTING (FIRST 3 CUSTOMERZ FREE BOOST.!)
04/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
I have reached Diamond 1 on my account and I'm ready to help others to reach their goals. I will try to reach goals as soon as possible. I have alot free time and will be playing for more than five hours a day. I can provide proof for everyone who doesn't belive that I am Diamond 1 player. Boosts will be done all by me and if it takes longer than it should I'll give some of the moneys back if it's needed. Why should anyone choose me over someone else? I am new at elo boosting...
[Selling] UP&UP's Free boost to make better reputation for out boosting service
04/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 16 Replies
Hello, We just opened our boost service ( http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-trading/2523850-up-ups-boosting-find-your-way-pro-reliable-fast-cheap.html ) but new boosters does not have the high reputation between customers, so we are up for some free division boost. We're going to boost 1 guy per every tier (expect diamond/challanger logically.) with 100pts + 2 promotion. BRONZE / AVAILEBLE SILVER / AVAILEBLE GOLD / AVAILEBLE PLATINUM / UNAVAILEBLE -> BonusCampus This...