Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Freebies
You last visited: Today at 11:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FREE 128 Slot Teamspeak 3 Server For Any & All

Discussion on FREE 128 Slot Teamspeak 3 Server For Any & All within the Freebies forum part of the The Black Market category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
FREE 128 Slot Teamspeak 3 Server For Any & All

What?
A free, 128 slot Teamspeak 3 server. You can make your own temporary channels with a password by:

Right clicking > Create Channel > Fill out the boxes with whatever information you want > Click ok.
No need to request permission or speak to anybody you don't want to.

If you have a team feel free to ask for a permanent channel and it will be provided. Whoever requests it will be given the channel group "Channel Admin" which gives them complete control over the channel to edit the name, description, users in that channels channel groups etc.
99% uptime and security is in place.

Why should i?
VoIP software like Teamspeak 3 helps improve coordination and is a much quicker and clearer way of communicating to others on your team, if you want to improve your gameplay it's an absolute must.

I'm hoping that there will be enough people interested in meeting new people to play with and improving their personal skill level to join. There's far too many threads from people who are frustrated with that one guy on their solo queue team who feeds the enemy carry all game. Now you can do something about it and avoid that situation instead of suffering!

How do you do it?
The teamspeak is hosted on a dedicated Dell Poweredge Server (which is more than capable of handling it) of which i have complete control over. This means i can ensure the security of the server and keep it backed up incase something goes incredibly wrong. I have a teamspeak non-profit license which is what allows me to host it with 512 slots.

Anything else
If you have any other questions please post in this thread or come onto the server and whisper me (Channel Support), i'l get back to you asap.

If you like what i'm doing please bump this thread!

Server info

Homepage:
Old 02/22/2013, 14:42   #2

elite*gold: 20
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/04/2013, 14:35   #3

elite*gold: 0
^^ Long time no here, come and visit our new servers.
Closed Thread