Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Freebies
You last visited: Today at 10:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[kBot no GG] + [3 license moves] GIVEAWAY!

Closed Thread

Old   #31

elite*gold: 30
Hey

Ich finde die Lizenz sollte zu jemandem, der sich so einfach eine Lizenz holen kann, sei es weil es keine PSC in dem Land gibt, oder sonstiges.
Gab in der DO Sektion schon öfters Leute die gefragt haben wie sie das holen sollen ohne Kreditkarte ohne Paysafecard usw.

Die Entscheidung wird glaub ich sehr schwer sein. Ich wünsche allen hier viel Glück und BLah.

Ich brauch die Lizenz nicht, ich finds nur cool, dass du das machst und wollte mal meinen Kommentar da lassen.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #32

elite*gold: 0
i want the bot because i get banned in global america 5 and i hate bugpoint, i want to show them that they cant dettect anything

Old   #33

Hi, first off I would like to thank you for being so generous, my reason is that I would like to help out my little brother and get him a good safe bot. He has been playing hard for 2 years and still not fe :/. I hope you will help him out and thanks in advance!
Old   #34

YO KIERO CONCURSAR KIERO ESE BOT UNA LICENSIA PORKE SOY MUY PEKE SIN ESPERANSAS SOY UN DESASTREADEMAS MI AMIGO ES NUEVO Y YA ES MEJOR QUE YO Y YO ME ESFUERSO Y MUERO Y CON EL KBOT O EL IBOT MEJORARE MUCHO =) Y SI GANO TE DOY LAS GRACIAS Y AYUDAR A MI HERMANO KE USO UN BOT Y LE DETECTARON Y SE DEPRIMIO ;(

PD :SI NO SABEN ESPAÑOL TRADUCIR

Old   #35

I want the BOT because i want to BOT )) My trial account got caught today but i trust you guys more than STUPID DO CODERS.I am sure you'll bring up an updated versions of this BOT. I am new to this BOT world and i want to BOT to make a laugh over the BAN waves.

Even if i dont win i'd suggest my clan members to use this BOT so that the BUGPOINT always stays alive. > (thats evil muhahahaha)
Old   #36

I want to get a kBot License, because I want to be a good player too!
And because I decided to give this Forum something too (I'm making an "All in 1 Tool";Before you started this giveaway, not that you think now that I lie)
Old   #37

Dont want anything just wanted to say thats nice of ya
Old   #38

I lost my 2 stars from back on the old client days because this game is about money now -.-
And now my ibot ran out and no money to buy new 1 :/
I like kbot too

PS
I ♥ u
Old   #39

I would like to have this bot as i want to advertise this bot to everyone and help the creators of these bots like Ivan to be popular in one way im helping him
Old   #40

kbot

well i need kbot license free, cuz i am in a country, where is no PSC, and also im just a KID(teenager) and i havent any card or any stuff with i can pay, and my "hand" money arent enough to get even a simple noGG license, and also in ma school the teachers give A LOTS of homework, so i even can't play for more than 1-2 hrs a day, and also i wanna start my own utube channel, but i can't even buy uri
Old   #41

Your bot thread is a good idea have to admit that, just ashame not all people read it before posting asking what bots are available, also inks threads are old and the links do not work anymore because of a server change and he uses his "own" forum i personally wouldnt recommend him to people due to lack of support, updates, information and hiding on his own forums but thats totally your choice i guess...
Old   #42

Ich will die Weltherrschaft an mich reißen. Dafür brauche ich eine Linzens von Kbot
Old   #43

elite*gold: 1715
Ich möchte die Lizenz, da ich den thread nie sinnlos gespamt habe und ich es einfach super finde wie du den mit dan ganzen bildern so übersichtlich und aktuell hälst
Old   #44

Hello ;]

Since last year when my main account was banned, i started to look for different kind of bots. After several months of testing out bots and realize that almost all free bots are not safe. I almost give up of playing because I couldn't find a bot that is safe. The only reason that I needed a bot because of school, a vanguard high school needs a lots of time to concentrate in school work. Therefore, I don't have much free time except summer and once the school starts, I can only play during weekends. Fortunately, I heard Kbot from my darkorbit friend and it's a FANTASTIC bot. Then I invited my cousin to play DO, the only thing he's missing right now is this great opportunity. Using Kbot would be very helpful to him. After all, I really appreciate the producer of this bot and I am sure that he would use this bot wisely.

Sincerly,
KBot user 4Life ;]
Old   #45

I want this licecense becouse i love to bot but I cant´t use free bot on my main account for the risk of bann _I have been playing like 3 years and i´m not FE yet and I want a little extra help
I have at first a mani account that have been banned then y create a new and this is the new main accoun
I can´t boy a licence couse I don´t have the money or the ways to buy it and i´ll be veri gratefull if you give me this license to me
Thank for read

Closed Thread