Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Fortnite
You last visited: Today at 19:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Anyone knows the cheap v-bucks method?

Discussion on Anyone knows the cheap v-bucks method? within the Fortnite forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Anyone knows the cheap v-bucks method?

I keep on buying fresh fortnite accounts for $20 with 13500 v-bucks and all i can see in the email is that the owner unlinked their xbox account, how is it possible that he gets the vbucks for so cheap? Im tired of buying new accounts i want to learn the trick and do it on my own. All i found on this forum is an old samsung method which multiple people say its patched but i still see people doing a method with samsung phones where they get stuff around 40% cheaper but i still dont understand how this person is selling me fresh accounts with that much vbucks for so cheap...
Old 09/29/2022, 07:01   #2

They buy from different region; for example stuff in Turkey cost way cheaper. Other region/countries have different prices too/exchange rate.

If you know how to use crypto/currency exchange and a "real/good" vpn you can also change region and purchase vbucks for cheaps. They also it through the microsoft store/xbox
Old 10/16/2022, 05:10   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BearMan1 View Post
They buy from different region; for example stuff in Turkey cost way cheaper. Other region/countries have different prices too/exchange rate.

If you know how to use crypto/currency exchange and a "real/good" vpn you can also change region and purchase vbucks for cheaps. They also it through the microsoft store/xbox
I know about the different regions, but the cheapest region is Turkey and it goes around 25$ buy price, this guy has 20$ SELL price which is unreal, is it possible that he is on purpose selling it at a way lower price and after some time he will do a chargeback and get his money back while the vbucks dissapear and the account gets banned? Thats the only logical conclusion i have or there has to be a new method that is not out yet in forums