Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Fortnite
You last visited: Today at 18:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Spoofers for tournaments

Discussion on Spoofers for tournaments within the Fortnite forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Spoofers for tournaments

Hi,

So question basically in the title, any spoofers that work in tournaments? I would also want to mention it can not be an EFI spoofer (restart pc through bios spoofing) as my cheat is EFI so they wont work together.
Also perm spoofers if your recommending one make sure they know how to spoof a msi Z590, there is currently one person out of hundreds i found that can spoof a z590 but he is very expensive so i cant afford to keep buying that

So in general, a normal driver spoofer that does not use EFI or an unban that works with msi z590

Thanks in advance
Old 05/28/2022, 13:49   #2

Try yully spoofer ($25 lifetime)
Old 05/29/2022, 12:41   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by imkezza View Post
hwidspoofer.com is the best cheapest option, works fine.
you can always buy the same product in reseller's shops ^^
"I would also want to mention it can not be an EFI spoofer (restart pc through bios spoofing)"
Old 05/30/2022, 03:22   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by imkezza View Post
hwidspoofer.com is the best cheapest option, works fine.
you can always buy the same product in reseller's shops ^^
hwidspoofer.com is awful. the supporters are 12 year old, no idea what they are doing & rude af - even tho the product is not working - which usually means they should be nice and helpful...
Old 06/05/2022, 03:51   #5

elite*gold: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acrilix7 View Post
"I would also want to mention it can not be an EFI spoofer (restart pc through bios spoofing)"
You have legacy spoof inside, you don't need to restart.
Old 06/05/2022, 17:22   #6

Quote:
Hi,

So question basically in the title, any spoofers that work in tournaments? I would also want to mention it can not be an EFI spoofer (restart pc through bios spoofing) as my cheat is EFI so they wont work together.
Also perm spoofers if your recommending one make sure they know how to spoof a msi Z590, there is currently one person out of hundreds i found that can spoof a z590 but he is very expensive so i cant afford to keep buying that

So in general, a normal driver spoofer that does not use EFI or an unban that works with msi z590

Thanks in advance
maybe i got sth for you, add me on discord
Old 06/13/2022, 21:08   #7

elite*gold: 366
sync spoofer UD
Old 08/28/2022, 08:39   #8

Quote:
Hi,

Thanks in advance
add me on discord Divine Store#5884 i can hook you up with a spoofer cheap as 50 bucks
Old 10/25/2022, 01:14   #9

elite*gold: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by kxngdzn View Post
Try yully spoofer ($25 lifetime)
Of course, try this pasted AMIDEWIN spoofer!!!
Thanks
2 Users