Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Fortnite
You last visited: Today at 17:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fortnite banned me but something weird happened

Discussion on Fortnite banned me but something weird happened within the Fortnite forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Fortnite banned me but something weird happened

2 days ago I was using EZWINS/TOPWINS (******) and it was barely working so i shut it off and played legit, but I was still kicked out of the game mid-fight and I got a 24 hr ban... the ban has supposed to passed but I can't launch the game and when I do I get an error code of LS-0016... What is this supposed to mean and is it perma ban or temp ban? Am I HWID banned?
Old 02/20/2022, 20:28   #2

elite*gold: 0
you must clean hwid

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Weird.... Just weird ( inside )
08/05/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 14 Replies
Windows 2008 webserver S2 , service pack 4 , 64 bit Os. when i go to install Sql 2005 it does its little pre install check list, well i get a warning on asp.net , it tells me that 64 bit is installed and mysql report services require 32 bit.. So i sorta stumble around a bit, well i ran across Banes tut on sql 2008 , so i thought allright lets try it. as i click on the installserver.bat for the client,, the cmd prompt comes up, goes thew it steps, then tells me that Shaiya is not...
Something weird just happened...
01/25/2011 - Grand Chase Philippines - 35 Replies
This just happened a few minutes before I typed this. I'm in one server, Luna, and went to Gon where my friend is at. Then my friend went to Luna so I went back. I went to the EQUIP page and to my surprise, my characters, all nine of them, were stripped down to their undies. Luckily the equipts. were just unequipped. I dunno what happened actually. Maybe I triggered some kind of a glitch or something. Don't ask for screenshots as it is futile to post them since I could just easily...