Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Fortnite
You last visited: Today at 16:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

No Cheats Used | FORTNITE Account Banned

Discussion on No Cheats Used | FORTNITE Account Banned within the Fortnite forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
No Cheats Used | FORTNITE Account Banned

Old 03/10/2021, 14:46   #2

elite*gold: 0
Bro, dont buy spoofer. buy new ssd and reinstall windows free ban. have a godd day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by helsnai10 View Post
Hi,

My Fortnite account was banned today, epic didnít provide me a reason for it.

Have I used any type of cheats?

No, I have not used a single cheating programme or anything.

I emailed Epic to get the ban removed and they replied with this:

I understand you would like us to revoke the ban for your account and enable you to play Fortnite again. However, we reviewed your ban, determined it was justified and canít remove it. We understand that you'd like additional information, but we are unable to discuss any details about your ban or process which is used to detect players breaking the rules in the game either by using third party software or by other methods.

We can't share this information as it would compromise our system in place to detect such behavior. Your case has been re-evaluated per your appeal request. I wish I was able to provide better news for you, but we have confirmed the ban has been accurately applied to your account.

We strive to provide a fun and fair environment for all our players and need to enforce certain rules very strictly. Please understand that we have a no-tolerance policy regarding cheating or hacking to get advantages in Fortnite.

Thank you for understanding that our decision in this matter is final.

All I can think of is a friend that accused me of using Aimbot, not sure if the person reported me or not.

Any help or advice will be appreciated.