Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Fortnite
You last visited: Today at 02:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers within the Fortnite forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/04/2021, 01:18   #166

elite*gold: 0
pretty sure Desync is perma detected
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/10/2021, 03:20   #167

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasoneguerre View Post
No , deusaim gets you banned on both AC's. yet they dont commit it. tested on a brand new pc 2 accounts for Both EAC and BE. both got banned without using spoofer. BE 1day EAC 3 days later. cheat running without features enabled, and no spoofer used. later on i got banned from Deusaim website because they saw my review on EPVP. hes a legit seller and you get your product, but its not as stated undetected in 0 banns. cuz thats a big LIE.
i wish i had read this before....100% true...when its detected, they dont admit it. no subscription pause no refund. just bad software. 2 hours after using esp banned. explanation: "there was ban wave. cheat is undetected" WTF? they kept me trying for 2 more accounts. just avoid them
Old 01/10/2021, 04:56   #168

cheating.win legit?
Old 01/12/2021, 05:37   #169

AURA is fake and scammer
Old 01/15/2021, 13:53   #170

elite*gold: 24
Angry Lying about detections.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasoneguerre View Post
No , deusaim gets you banned on both AC's. yet they dont commit it. tested on a brand new pc 2 accounts for Both EAC and BE. both got banned without using spoofer. BE 1day EAC 3 days later. cheat running without features enabled, and no spoofer used. later on i got banned from Deusaim website because they saw my review on EPVP. hes a legit seller and you get your product, but its not as stated undetected in 0 banns. cuz thats a big LIE.
Got banned on forums too. Bought their Rust Cheat, every day got a cerberus & after 3 days, all my accounts with temp. ban changed to permanent. I waited 2 months and asked support & admin for a refund. I was refused.

Later, I just kept waiting and when the new version of the cheat released, they were not going to restore the subscription or give a refund. After that, I wrote everything I think about this project and got a ban(on forums).
Be careful, these guys lie about their detections.

Dez is a good re-seller, but he is working in ****** project.

Thanks
1 User
Old 01/15/2021, 19:18   #171

Add leaguehell to SCAM.

Took my money and recieved no product. I also used the research function and he is scamming a lot of people with obvious proofs!
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/15/2021, 04:34   #172

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowStep14 View Post
pretty sure Desync is perma detected

it is they(DeSync) will claimed it isnt but i bought the 1 month sub and cost around $100+ and i got banned around 42 times i talked to support(Black Listed) telegram @3 they gave me all the tips and tricks they so called "used" to not get banned and i was even not killing people till the last 10 to get 5 kills or less and i still got banned, with them(desync) saying i play too obvious. i even screen shared a match got banned and the guys had nothing to say....because he knew the product no matter what u do once u get reported u WILL GET BANNED, because its DETECTED genius...
Old 02/15/2021, 12:53   #173

elite*gold: 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by RICANPAPI_16 View Post
it is they(DeSync) will claimed it isnt but i bought the 1 month sub and cost around $100+ and i got banned around 42 times i talked to support(Black Listed) telegram @3 they gave me all the tips and tricks they so called "used" to not get banned and i was even not killing people till the last 10 to get 5 kills or less and i still got banned, with them(desync) saying i play too obvious. i even screen shared a match got banned and the guys had nothing to say....because he knew the product no matter what u do once u get reported u WILL GET BANNED, because its DETECTED genius...
dm me and proof because i can proof you played arena and everything, we are updating to a better level but still copy pasta dosent just take from others that means he has experienced it himself, you only got exploit bans which dosent mean its detected at all if you know why it comes.
Old 02/16/2021, 01:45   #174

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacklist3d View Post
dm me and proof because i can proof you played arena and everything, we are updating to a better level but still copy pasta dosent just take from others that means he has experienced it himself, you only got exploit bans which doesnt mean its detected at all if you know why it comes.

So You Want to be Exposed? Ok....

Whole Conversation Attached Belows 2 weeks worth Telegram chat.

First How can i proof that i played arena and got banned that makes no dam sense, i dont play anymore and didnt record anything. To show proof i would have to buy the hack again witch i refuse to give u my money because it is detected. Soo now ur gonna say its exploit ban is not because of ur hack? WTF are u serious right now? So i play legit no hacks don't get banned as soon as i used desync played legit waited to the end to kill and still got banned ur saying that's not the hack??? u must mentality ill seriously. So no i wont give u money again so i can prove this point.

What i can provide as "Proof" to you here(so everyone can see is our telegram chat With IMAGES) so people can be aware I'm not trash talking...

Our(me and @3) conversation witch lasted about 2 WEEKS out of the month subscription of me complaining to u that its detected and YOU giving me so called "GUIDES, Teamviewing/AnyDesk, VPN Spoofers etc basically a Runaround on how to not be detected/ban" Me trying them then getting banned then u telling me im playing "to obvious/Blanted" And i wait till the end and kill people only at the end of the match and still get banned. I can even provide u my PayPal receipt (Attached Below) of buying the hack $100+ remember. i also bought several 1 day keys @$7-9 dollars witch im not including in this im wasting my time posting this because this guy(blacklist3d3) saying im talking shet. So i want new users to be aware that they are throwing away their money with this hack being detected and getting u banned in witch they say it doesn't ban u or its "undetected"<---LOL.

@ Update this List Bruh help out people from being scammed Thanks.

Beware Desync WILL GET YOU BANNED!
Attached Images
File Type: png Picture of Reciept Desync one month Subscription.PNG (587.7 KB, 51 views)
Attached Files
File Type: pdf @blacklist3d3 DeSync Conversation.pdf (1.52 MB, 12 views)
Old 02/16/2021, 20:28   #175

Quote:
So You Want to be Exposed? Ok....

Whole Conversation Attached Belows 2 weeks worth Telegram chat.

First How can i proof that i played arena and got banned that makes no dam sense, i dont play anymore and didnt record anything. To show proof i would have to buy the hack again witch i refuse to give u my money because it is detected. Soo now ur gonna say its exploit ban is not because of ur hack? WTF are u serious right now? So i play legit no hacks don't get banned as soon as i used desync played legit waited to the end to kill and still got banned ur saying that's not the hack??? u must mentality ill seriously. So no i wont give u money again so i can prove this point.

What i can provide as "Proof" to you here(so everyone can see is our telegram chat With IMAGES) so people can be aware I'm not trash talking...

Our(me and @3) conversation witch lasted about 2 WEEKS out of the month subscription of me complaining to u that its detected and YOU giving me so called "GUIDES, Teamviewing/AnyDesk, VPN Spoofers etc basically a Runaround on how to not be detected/ban" Me trying them then getting banned then u telling me im playing "to obvious/Blanted" And i wait till the end and kill people only at the end of the match and still get banned. I can even provide u my PayPal receipt (Attached Below) of buying the hack $100+ remember. i also bought several 1 day keys @$7-9 dollars witch im not including in this im wasting my time posting this because this guy(blacklist3d3) saying im talking shet. So i want new users to be aware that they are throwing away their money with this hack being detected and getting u banned in witch they say it doesn't ban u or its "undetected"<---LOL.

@ Update this List Bruh help out people from being scammed Thanks.

Beware Desync WILL GET YOU BANNED!
look bro vpns,anydesk am doing all this to check if you have anything that can block it and epic games do ip block you from their store if your exploit banned and if you dont use it most times and the exploit ban is running it goes to your other account too you can ask anyone that works on fortnite and approve you that... and i literaly kept showing you pictures of me going champs and many high points and winning and all you did is complain to me while me trying to find your problem i checked everything and kept trying to find it if i was trying to run around and didnt care i would just left you on read, and to prove that you had many times 20 puzzle verify check you can ask anyone that you 100% also need a vpn to that and that happens because of your exploit ban so you cant go and play randomly on a new account, i even played with you many times and you literaly saw me play totaly fine and how is that detected? how would i last all that and all those points and play with and it being detected? you make 0 sense just because i couldnt find what your problem was i tried my best but you now saying that i just doged and its detected and got those points from heaven or something? the only thing in there that is our bad that its the cleaner which is very hard to keep up and thats why sometimes you got kicked in 2 minutes which is that our cleaner works very differently then others it dosent delete all your icons and remove your windows key it just deletes traces but its hard to keep up thats it ( i have very bad grammar )

AS I SAID COPYPASTE UPDATES THIS LIST FROM HES EXPRIENCE and not just as in its a big name or a big cheat if he got scammed like he did in hes other cheats he would have putted us there too

(also we are updating our cheat to a completly new thing and everything brand new so even better)
Old 02/16/2021, 22:20   #176

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacklist3d View Post
look bro vpns,anydesk am doing all this to check if you have anything that can block it and epic games do ip block you from their store if your exploit banned and if you dont use it most times and the exploit ban is running it goes to your other account too you can ask anyone that works on fortnite and approve you that... and i literaly kept showing you pictures of me going champs and many high points and winning and all you did is complain to me while me trying to find your problem i checked everything and kept trying to find it if i was trying to run around and didnt care i would just left you on read, and to prove that you had many times 20 puzzle verify check you can ask anyone that you 100% also need a vpn to that and that happens because of your exploit ban so you cant go and play randomly on a new account, i even played with you many times and you literaly saw me play totaly fine and how is that detected? how would i last all that and all those points and play with and it being detected? you make 0 sense just because i couldnt find what your problem was i tried my best but you now saying that i just doged and its detected and got those points from heaven or something? the only thing in there that is our bad that its the cleaner which is very hard to keep up and thats why sometimes you got kicked in 2 minutes which is that our cleaner works very differently then others it dosent delete all your icons and remove your windows key it just deletes traces but its hard to keep up thats it ( i have very bad grammar )

AS I SAID COPYPASTE UPDATES THIS LIST FROM HES EXPRIENCE and not just as in its a big name or a big cheat if he got scammed like he did in hes other cheats he would have putted us there too

(also we are updating our cheat to a completly new thing and everything brand new so even better)
STOP it MAN ...Just Stop it

your making yourself look like a fool you literally didnt explain anything on this post as u can see in our conversation i used many VPN as i told you if you re-read the conversation. so basically what you post was useless, anyway anyone with a brain can tell your just giving excuses, i dont have anything to prove i already showed u ur cheat is detected and im not talking bull crap like you claimed and you just keep giving excuses, Talking to you is a ENDLESS LOOP OF EXCUSES make a better hack and stop fooling these kids man how do you sleep at night? i understand you guys live in third world countries witch $100 is a salary. For me its whatever i could have charged back and gotten my money back from paypal but u kno why i didnt because $100 is Mehh to me( i got no need to flex) but bro make a good product so people dont call u out on it like i did here im here to make people aware of this "So Called UNDETECTED CHEAT " and people dont waste their Time and money like i did.

AGAIN BEAWARE OF THIS PEOPLE AND DONT FALL FOR IT LIKE I DID

Have a Good Day i got nothing to prove to you or anyone here you have been exposed Mic Drop.. Walks away slowly...
Old 02/17/2021, 02:06   #177

Quote:
STOP it MAN ...Just Stop it

your making yourself look like a fool you literally didnt explain anything on this post as u can see in our conversation i used many VPN as i told you if you re-read the conversation. so basically what you post was useless, anyway anyone with a brain can tell your just giving excuses, i dont have anything to prove i already showed u ur cheat is detected and im not talking bull crap like you claimed and you just keep giving excuses, Talking to you is a ENDLESS LOOP OF EXCUSES make a better hack and stop fooling these kids man how do you sleep at night? i understand you guys live in third world countries witch $100 is a salary. For me its whatever i could have charged back and gotten my money back from paypal but u kno why i didnt because $100 is Mehh to me( i got no need to flex) but bro make a good product so people dont call u out on it like i did here im here to make people aware of this "So Called UNDETECTED CHEAT " and people dont waste their Time and money like i did.

AGAIN BEAWARE OF THIS PEOPLE AND DONT FALL FOR IT LIKE I DID

Have a Good Day i got nothing to prove to you or anyone here you have been exposed Mic Drop.. Walks away slowly...
i mean congrats to you but still, why dont you talk about what i said about that i literaly showed you pics of me playing and played with you and everything how is that a detected product and if its a detected product why cant copypasta just put it in blacklisted you missed half of it and just talked about vpns nice one and again wouldnt a detected cheat insta ban you?
Old 02/23/2021, 15:44   #178

elite*gold: 137
Looking for trusted users to test our new released UD private cheat (Vouch copies given for free of course):
Old 02/24/2021, 23:03   #179

What about EagleAim, is it legit ?
Old 03/07/2021, 00:29   #180

Whats the best provider for softaim?
Closed Thread