Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Fortnite
You last visited: Today at 08:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers within the Fortnite forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/06/2020, 07:23   #31

elite*gold: 0
New Scammers

attached are pictures of my chat with both of these individuals on discord. and on the chat on their site and a photo of the paypal transaction. His transaction is the bottom one. Dont really care about the money, I care more about these scammers name getting out there so they cant do it to other people.I did go back into their discord and message every new member informing them of what happened to hopefully keep them from being scammed. But I got removed from it after about a few hours on an alt discord username.

Discords: Mysthic.site#3852 & kobiel#2151
Attached Images
File Type: png scam.png (424.1 KB, 86 views)
File Type: png scam2.png (422.2 KB, 77 views)
File Type: png scam3.png (252.5 KB, 66 views)
File Type: png scam4.png (11.7 KB, 61 views)
File Type: png scam5.png (100.3 KB, 54 views)
File Type: png scam6.png (111.2 KB, 63 views)
File Type: png scam7.png (87.3 KB, 61 views)
Old 05/07/2020, 05:05   #32

I would stay way from siphon. made a purchase and the product did not work at all and have waited 3 days for support, on a 1 week key. They explicitly said i would most likely not be compensated for the time it hasn't worked
Old 05/07/2020, 20:27   #33

elite*gold: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thiccz View Post
I would stay way from siphon. made a purchase and the product did not work at all and have waited 3 days for support, on a 1 week key. They explicitly said i would most likely not be compensated for the time it hasn't worked
siphon has bad support, but otherwise works well for the price. currently undetected
Old 05/07/2020, 22:38   #34

elite*gold: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAKER1992 View Post
Updated the list:

4/28/2020

Added FPSKiller to legit sections

Added reasons
Mind adding DarkHack there? it's been UD for 7 months, ESP only if you can write it there.
Old 05/08/2020, 17:13   #35

Legit

you can give me the web addresses of the providers I can't find them by putting the name on google
Old 05/09/2020, 15:44   #36

elite*gold: 137
This list is so biased it's shocking. For one you put people in borderline for lying about status but Siphon/Ennui is in legit providers even though they state on their thread they have been undetected for like a year and your thread says Feb 2020.
Old 05/09/2020, 16:18   #37

elite*gold: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by disrupt View Post
This list is so biased it's shocking. For one you put people in borderline for lying about status but Siphon/Ennui is in legit providers even though they state on their thread they have been detected for like a year and your thread says Feb 2020.
Been detected for over a year? What do you mean...? Fortnite has been UD since Ennui, only detections with had on it was from BE, we had that 3x cus they were doing retarded **** and that got fixed in less then a day. Apex has been UD since Ennui also, Rainbow Six Siege has been UD since Ennui [This had some retarded **** going on lately, had to do with a BE update but that got fixed]. Then Rust, you are mainly talking about this and yea Rust was kind of a mess.. The spoofer went broken many times and the FPS was not great... But thank *** we made a fully new HV, 4 years of HV experience into a fully new one, and Rust will come back.. Stronger then ever
Old 05/09/2020, 17:17   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by teehee. View Post
Been detected for over a year? What do you mean...? Fortnite has been UD since Ennui, only detections with had on it was from BE, we had that 3x cus they were doing retarded **** and that got fixed in less then a day. Apex has been UD since Ennui also, Rainbow Six Siege has been UD since Ennui [This had some retarded **** going on lately, had to do with a BE update but that got fixed]. Then Rust, you are mainly talking about this and yea Rust was kind of a mess.. The spoofer went broken many times and the FPS was not great... But thank *** we made a fully new HV, 4 years of HV experience into a fully new one, and Rust will come back.. Stronger then ever
I'm not **** talking the cheat, I'm stating the list is flawed as he puts others in borderline for "lying about detections" where as you're in the legit list even though you admit you were detected at one point and claim on your sales thread you weren't.
Old 05/09/2020, 19:43   #39

Quote:
I'm not **** talking the cheat, I'm stating the list is flawed as he puts others in borderline for "lying about detections" where as you're in the legit list even though you admit you were detected at one point and claim on your sales thread you weren't.
Detection is one thing, lying to customers is another.

As long as the provider comes back and offer some sort of compensation or give refunds to customers who bought recently, It's added to the legit list.

Also,if any providers lies about detections it should be in the scam providers list. please correct me if I am wrong.
Old 05/09/2020, 20:24   #40

Quote:
Detection is one thing, lying to customers is another.

As long as the provider comes back and offer some sort of compensation or give refunds to customers who bought recently, It's added to the legit list.

Also,if any providers lies about detections it should be in the scam providers list. please correct me if I am wrong.
Well check Teehee's thread, says UD for one year and you say since January. So clearly you didn't check it before posting.

Edit: Says 2 years.
Old 05/09/2020, 20:42   #41

Quote:
Well check Teehee's thread, says UD for one year and you say since January. So clearly you didn't check it before posting.

Edit: Says 2 years.
Depends if you considere both EAC and BE detections history. Teehee made a post saying they will offer compensation after BE detections (fixed around January-February) so I did not add him to the scam list, infact he's still legit as the cheat wasn't detected on EAC for over a year. If a cheat goes down after detection and dev/seller does not respond to me or any customers, then yes I will add him to the scam list as it's most likely an exit scam.

I know detection doesn't mean scam, all of the legit cheats have been detected. The cheats in borderline are due to to poor support and **** undetection history.
Old 05/09/2020, 20:51   #42

Quote:
Depends if you considere both EAC and BE detections history. Teehee made a post saying they will offer compensation after BE detections (fixed around January-February) so I did not add him to the scam list, infact he's still legit as the cheat wasn't detected on EAC for over a year. If a cheat goes down after detection and dev/seller does not respond to me or any customers, then yes I will add him to the scam list as it's most likely an exit scam.

I know detection doesn't mean scam, all of the legit cheats have been detected. The cheats in borderline are due to to poor support and **** undetection history.
Why would we disregard their detection history? makes zero sense. Detection is detection. I recommend you actually post how you decide who is a scammer and who isn't because you're contradicting yourself in your own list.

You say for example Siphon got detected but offered comp. So why doesn't Finalcheat fit that bill?
Quote:
Finalcheat.pw (Dev is Vaperror. His cheat has decent features but gets detected quite frequently. The reason FC in borderline is because He has been around for a while now and he is honest about detections)
Old 05/09/2020, 21:06   #43

Quote:
You say for example Siphon got detected but offered comp. So why doesn't Finalcheat fit that bill?

Finalcheat is a horrible paste. Dev seems like a nice guy but ever since it was detected, he made it private and most users (including me) did not receive any sort of compensation.

once it gains its reputation back, I'll consider adding it to the legit section depending on if its still ud

The reason it's not in the scam section is because (like I said) He has been around for a while now and he is honest about detections.
Old 05/09/2020, 21:18   #44

elite*gold: 24
Quote:
It was no real detection.. That was the whole thing
BE did **** that we could fix in less then 1h, and we did actually
It was not a real detection detection you ape
Old 05/09/2020, 22:18   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by teehee. View Post
It was no real detection.. That was the whole thing
BE did **** that we could fix in less then 1h, and we did actually
It was not a real detection detection you ape
Yeah ok, BE handing out fake detections

Quote:
Finalcheat is a horrible paste. Dev seems like a nice guy but ever since it was detected, he made it private and most users (including me) did not receive any sort of compensation.

once it gains its reputation back, I'll consider adding it to the legit section depending on if its still ud

The reason it's not in the scam section is because (like I said) He has been around for a while now and he is honest about detections.
Then he should be in your scam list, but you subjectively decide he's in border line because in your words he's a "nice guy".. jesus ****
Closed Thread