Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Fortnite
You last visited: Today at 06:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers within the Fortnite forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 21
[Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers

Please note that this list is based on users experience in the past, even if someone is listed as legit doesn't mean he's actually trustworthy in future. Also this list might be not correct, some people are having different experiences with cheat providers than others! Use this list at your own risk!
last update 07/30/2020(mm-dd-yy)

So I've seen this in multiple different sections like PUPG and R6S so why not. shout out to kiki563308
my list isn't long so please help by responding and telling us your experience and I may add it to the list.

If you have questions
  • |
Discord Server

Legit Providers
  • Evo/Auvic
  • DarkHacks (Fee + ID Check)
  • FPSKiller
  • Desync
Borderline
  • CheatLoverz (Detected alot and falsely advertised, bad support. . They offered 0 compensation)
  • Prodigalcheats(Detected alot and falsely advertised. seller claims cheat is UD but it never is)
  • CheatAcademy (Detected alot. Cheat itself is basic feature wise. did not receive any sort of compensation.)
  • Neutron.GG (Detected a lot. Recently got recoded and needs to stay UD longer first)
  • applecheats (Detected a lot and OG dev left AKA Russian ape)
Blacklisted Providers
  • choron-cheats.com (No product after payment)
  • Singularity (usually detected/lying about status)
  • iwantcheats.com (Always detected)
  • ilikecheats.net (Always detected)
  • Mysthic.site /kobiel#2151(No product after payment)
  • Industry (No product after payment / there is enough proof everywhere)
  • cs-joke.pl (No product after payment)
  • privatecheatz.com (No product after payment)
  • weepload.yolasite.com (No product after payment)
  • colossalcheats.com (No product after payment)
  • hackerbot.net (Virus)
  • army-cheats.com (No product after payment)
Exit scams
  • DeusAim (Exit scammed)
  • Apple-1.0/Nuclear (Exit scammed, Russian ape who will comeback)
  • Xeraph (Exit scammed, Was good, but devs got sued.)
  • AFort (Exit scammed, Was good, but devs got sued.)
  • Siphon/Ennui (Exit scammed)
  • Target FN (Exit scammed)
  • Ronincheats (Exit scammed)
  • Finalcheat.pw (Exit scammed)
  • Vengeance (Exit scammed)
  • Magnum Cheats (Exit scammed)
Spoofers

These HWID spoofers below allow you to change the serials that BE/EAC ban. Note that there are traces that still need to get cleaned to actually play. however, I recommend you reformat your PC using rufus instead of using cleaners.
  • DeusAim Built in Spoofer
  • Verizon
  • DarkHacks
  • Tayk47
  • BlackSector Solutions
  • QuantumSpoofer
------------------------

This isn't like PUBG or R6S. PUBG developers are still failing to stop cheaters, meanwhile the cheating scene for FN is DEAD, most of no recoil, no spread, other exploits, all get you stat banned (and this was before they added BattlEye!)

The skill level of both parties involved is so drastically different. This is happening because of Epic games's pressure.
Thanks
10 Users
Old 09/18/2019, 18:37   #2

elite*gold: 100
The Black Market: 499/0/0
Received Thanks: 5,841
As a small, additional information: This list is not an official list supported or provided by elitepvpers. The team cannot give more details about the list. Always act cautiously and only trade through elitepvpers (via private message or elitepvpers Messenger). Do not trade through Discord/Skype or other messenger services outside of elitepvpers!

Trade more safely:
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/19/2019, 07:43   #3

elite*gold: 0
Desync has not been detected since about August 20, what is your list based on?How long have you been using cheat?
I have been playing with the desync for more than two months and feel great.

Now the cheat is not detected, except for me, it is used by other people who also do not receive Lifetime bans . We only occasionally get 'Exploit bans' for a very aggressive game. You are not a cheat user and you cannot judge his work, if you do not believe me, you can add me to the discord and play several games with me. Moonler # 1337. If you do not play rage ,account will live a very long time.
Old 09/19/2019, 12:16   #4

elite*gold: 50
Thanks for ur work and statistics collected. As a representative of DESYNC, I want to assure you that at the moment the cheat is quite stable and does not experience problems with updates and ban.
Old 09/19/2019, 18:10   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonler View Post
Now the cheat is not detected, except for me, it is used by other people who also do not receive Lifetime bans . We only occasionally get 'Exploit bans' for a very aggressive game. You are not a cheat user and you cannot judge his work, if you do not believe me, you can add me to the discord and play several games with me. Moonler # 1337. If you do not play rage ,account will live a very long time.
What do you mean by a very long time? How long exactly?
Because 1-3 days is not that long.
Old 09/19/2019, 19:34   #6

Desync Undetect for me and all users for about a month. The only bans we get are Exploit bans for 24 hours per rage.
Old 09/20/2019, 01:28   #7

how do you find desync?
Old 09/21/2019, 21:05   #8

Guys sorry for the absolute noob question, I have never played Fortnite nor will I ever, but my nephew who is 11 plays it and boy he asks for everything from me to help.

My question is: is there a free aimbot that will not ban his account if he only plays a few days per month (he doesn't live in my house, he only comes every 2nd weekend usually).

I want it to be free and undetectable by securities. Because he will not really abuse it too much anyways to "get caught" by suspicion.

Guys sorry for the absolute noob question, I have never played Fortnite nor will I ever, but my nephew who is 11 plays it and boy he asks for everything from me to help.

My question is: is there a free aimbot that will not ban his account if he only plays a few days per month (he doesn't live in my house, he only comes every 2nd weekend usually).

I want it to be free and undetectable by securities. Because he will not really abuse it too much anyways to "get caught" by suspicion.
Old 10/24/2019, 11:21   #9

elite*gold: 52
Lol there are cheats that are undetected, you just got to look a little and not just use 1st page on google.
Old 10/24/2019, 16:02   #10

7th isn't borderline. Their **** just straight don't work. You'll get banned by the time you land

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diavolakos View Post

Anything free, WILL 100% be either detected or won't even be a cheat. It'll be a Keylogger and/or Virus

The only real cheats, are paid. And there's more ******' scammers than there is legit providers
Old 10/25/2019, 15:58   #11

7thSeal Is a scam. They say undetected, yet you'll never even land off the bus

Jonnydake is a scammer. He has a false-positive feedback score, but he just scams.
Old 10/26/2019, 14:22   #12

I'd avoid 7thseal too. Only bad experiences.
Old 11/04/2019, 19:17   #13

why Closed????
plz open!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11/16/2019, 13:14   #14

unlucky
Old 03/30/2020, 15:09   #15

elite*gold: 21
Updated list, removed some from trusted and moved Desync to trusted

Also more details will be added in the future
Thanks