Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Fortnite
You last visited: Today at 01:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I'm hwid banned but my friend isn't?

Discussion on I'm hwid banned but my friend isn't? within the Fortnite forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy I'm hwid banned but my friend isn't?

[Small Story]
So me and my friend decided to cheat one day for fun, but we knew nothing about spoofer, and how important it was to us. I got kicked instantly after i injected my cheat and played a solo for 5 minutes but my friend didn't. He could rage hack and cheat a lot until he got banned, he got banned after like 3 hours, and i got banned instantly. I saw that as a big problem, but i found out that i should be using a spoofer everytime i cheat or play normal, cause' i would get kicked if i didn't use anything, cause' my own hardware was banned.

[The Problem]
I tried a spoofer one day and i got kicked, but my friend didn't get kicked when he used the same spoofer as i did?
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/17/2019, 11:30   #2

elite*gold: 180
It's different, but i can say - Your PC has trace files, if you dont delete it you are still flagged as a cheater. HWID Spoofer is not all.
Old 07/01/2019, 21:34   #3

elite*gold: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexphan45 View Post
[Small Story]
So me and my friend decided to cheat one day for fun, but we knew nothing about spoofer, and how important it was to us. I got kicked instantly after i injected my cheat and played a solo for 5 minutes but my friend didn't. He could rage hack and cheat a lot until he got banned, he got banned after like 3 hours, and i got banned instantly. I saw that as a big problem, but i found out that i should be using a spoofer everytime i cheat or play normal, cause' i would get kicked if i didn't use anything, cause' my own hardware was banned.

[The Problem]
I tried a spoofer one day and i got kicked, but my friend didn't get kicked when he used the same spoofer as i did?
Do a windows reinstall/reset and then use a spoofer (like ). That does the job.
Old 07/05/2019, 13:37   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexphan45 View Post
[Small Story]

[The Problem]
Easy solution - don't cheat bro
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/20/2019, 00:55   #5

elite*gold: 13
Reinstall Windows to remove any traces.
Old 07/23/2019, 23:03   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by dankeyman12 View Post
Easy solution - don't cheat bro
😂 says the guy on this forum
Old 09/24/2019, 10:45   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexile97 View Post
😂 says the guy on this forum
We are not on this forum for cheating purpose only ...
Old 09/29/2019, 08:15   #8

elite*gold: 15
Mac,Hwid,Ip,Tracked Files.
Old 10/28/2019, 11:59   #9

elite*gold: 52
Just pot luck, make sure you get a cleaner and spoofer!
Old 11/06/2019, 02:03   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuxicoman View Post
tamahtoe potatoe
Old 11/06/2019, 13:40   #11

Quote:
Yeah...um m.. and I like to go to the marijuana dispensaries to buy a Sprite, because the people there are friendly 🤣
Old 11/19/2019, 13:22   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychoBigbird View Post
Yeah...um m.. and I like to go to the marijuana dispensaries to buy a Sprite, because the people there are friendly 🤣
why you such a ****... ? Here you can buy account, buy spoofer, had contact with developer and seller etc... not only about cheating in video game ...
Old 11/19/2019, 13:25   #13

Quote:
why you such a ****... ? Here you can buy account, buy spoofer, had contact with developer and seller etc... not only about cheating in video game ...
Maybe not ONLY, but it's a part of this forum aswell.