Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Fortnite
You last visited: Today at 19:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Illegally obtaining Vbucks

Discussion on Illegally obtaining Vbucks within the Fortnite forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Illegally obtaining Vbucks

I see a lot of these services where they off Vbucks for very cheap. I am guessing these were illegally obtained. Can this risk getting your account banned?
Old 12/02/2018, 04:56   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Account Royalty View Post
I see a lot of these services where they off Vbucks for very cheap. I am guessing these were illegally obtained. Can this risk getting your account banned?
No they aren't illegally obtained and no one has ever been banned for buying the cheaper v-bucks, it's not anywhere in epic's ToS and they don't seem to be too bothered about it, in the end they are making money.
Old 12/02/2018, 19:22   #3

The Black Market: 404/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Account Royalty View Post
It was something with switching to a different server and buy V-Bucks there - Just like in League i guess.

Regards
Old 12/03/2018, 07:06   #4

Oh I see.