Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fortcleaner

Discussion on Fortcleaner within the Fortnite Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Fortnite category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb Fortcleaner

Hello, This can help you get unbaned in fortnite, it should work for some people, and if it does not try using vpn with it, its not a guarnteed work but there is a chance it will, feel free to try and comment if it works for you.

Ok, so I found out a huge thing, so the whole method was not working so perfectly as I expected, so I reinstalled win10, then I installed fortnite on a different drive, after that I started up the spoofer and played ONE match, normally the second one would not work cause of the hidden files, but I just used the cleaner and played the second one normally and and died soon XD, Then I redid the cleaning , and I don't even think I needed to AND it worked on the third match, I even got a kill lmao.So now I can play as MUCH as I want, So My advice is
1.Reseting windows completly
2.download fortnite on a different drive
3.Download the spoofer , virtualhardweres
4.Download the cleaner
6.As Soon as you get to the lobby Open dark cleaner and Type Y to Clean , The FAILED files get deleted
1.If they Are PUBLIC files Then copy them and paste them into the ALTcleaner and delete , and if its the other one, Just delete using File explorer.
5.After every match check if there are hidden files, and if there are then delete them
6. Everytime you exit fortnite or restart pc, just spoof and delete again
This works 100%
Now if you wanna clean adapters
Just after deleting files Go back to Darkcleaner and Type N.
Also if make sure to Spoof EVERY time you reopen fortnite,
And to delete the files between games, It only takes 10secs

So I hope you try it as soon as it is approved and enjoy playing again
Old 10/05/2018, 12:51   #2

if u have a new whole hard drive u dont have to do this lol all u have to do is install fortnite on ur new hard drive and ur unbanned
Old 10/06/2018, 07:40   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by yunq_supremq View Post
if u have a new whole hard drive u dont have to do this lol all u have to do is install fortnite on ur new hard drive and ur unbanned
Actually I bought a new drive installed it with only that one drive connected to my mother board and I still got kicked from the bus so getting a new drive doesn't always work. I'm waiting for Black Friday so I can order new ram sticks because fortnite bans ram and hard drives is what I've heard so far and I can cross out hard drives because I'm still banned on a new drive.