Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > New Arrivals > Fortnite
You last visited: Today at 11:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

(New vBuck Method)* Samumg No root*, works for PS4, Xbox, PC, Android

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation (New vBuck Method)* Samumg No root*, works for PS4, Xbox, PC, Android

I posted this idea originally in another forum, and it was confirmed within a day by perro789 from other forum, I'll copy paste his instructions:

You will need a VPN for this method, I recommend cyber ghost as it has servers in Argentina and a 7 day free trial.

Steps:
1. Remove SIM card
2. Clear cache of "galaxy apps" app
3. Restart phone
4. Activate VPN
2. Clear cache of "galaxy apps" again, just to be safe
5. Go to fortnite and choose "samsung store" as the provider
6. Done, the prices should be in ARS ($274, $249, $549, $749 ARS for each option, 1000 vbucks is bugged and is more expensive than it should, $99 ARS)

DISCLAIMER: This method stopped working for me, apparently I got my phone HWID banned from making purchases from Samsung, so be careful. It worked for about 2 weeks and now I get a "server error" whenever I try to buy vbucks. Your Epic account will be safe anyways.

To choose Samsung store as the provider, you have to go to the Game settings and click on the last tab (Account):

Old 09/28/2018, 21:46   #2

elite*gold: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by phalanzet View Post
I posted this idea originally in another forum, and it was confirmed within a day by perro789 from other forum, I'll copy paste his instructions:

You will need a VPN for this method, I recommend cyber ghost as it has servers in Argentina and a 7 day free trial.

Steps:
1. Remove SIM card
2. Clear cache of "galaxy apps" app
3. Restart phone
4. Activate VPN
2. Clear cache of "galaxy apps" again, just to be safe
5. Go to fortnite and choose "samsung store" as the provider
6. Done, the prices should be in ARS ($274, $249, $549, $749 ARS for each option, 1000 vbucks is bugged and is more expensive than it should, $99 ARS)

DISCLAIMER: This method stopped working for me, apparently I got my phone HWID banned from making purchases from Samsung, so be careful. It worked for about 2 weeks and now I get a "server error" whenever I try to buy vbucks. Your Epic account will be safe anyways.

To choose Samsung store as the provider, you have to go to the Game settings and click on the last tab (Account):

theres nothing to change at the last game settings tab
i cant see anything there to swap to the samsung store, may i got smthing wrong?
its still showing in for me yet

Old 09/29/2018, 00:00   #3

elite*gold: 5
I tried it but my problem is that if I want to buy the v-bucks the connection to the buy tab takes really long and I get a network error after the long loading circle.

Which VPN do you use?
Old 10/12/2018, 02:01   #4

Could you use a vpn on pc to buy the vbucks then turn it off?

Ik you get banned if you use vpn in-game but what about on menu only?

Old 10/13/2018, 12:38   #5

elite*gold: 255
I can confirm that it works, it is not yet figured out how much you should wait between each purchases, but 12 hours is a good start.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minimalist210 View Post
Could you use a vpn on pc to buy the vbucks then turn it off?

Ik you get banned if you use vpn in-game but what about on menu only?
You won't get banned for using a VPN in the menu. For this method, you need a Samsung device that is capable of running Fortnite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kek. View Post
theres nothing to change at the last game settings tab
i cant see anything there to swap to the samsung store, may i got smthing wrong?
its still showing in for me yet
Your Samsung device needs Samsung Billing, check if its installed in Settings - Apps
Old 10/13/2018, 15:01   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by 19chris9 View Post
I can confirm that it works, it is not yet figured out how much you should wait between each purchases, but 12 hours is a good start.

You won't get banned for using a VPN in the menu. For this method, you need a Samsung device that is capable of running Fortnite.

Your Samsung device needs Samsung Billing, check if its installed in Settings - Apps
But, would using an argentina vpn via pc work? Or would the vbucks still be in your original currency?

« Fortnite hack | FNTS - Dein deutschsprachiger Fortnite Teamspeak »