Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Fortnite
You last visited: Today at 11:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buyers beware! Club02 / Justified cheats

Discussion on Buyers beware! Club02 / Justified cheats within the Fortnite forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Buyers beware! Club02 / Justified cheats

Have paid for club02 3 month via discord, person claims they're activating my account and has yet to do so within 12 hours. Discord comes directly from their website, paid via paypal. Also Justified cheats from lulztech or whatever his name is failed to refund me $25 for his cheat when he could not get it working on my computer.
@celtech#6795's discord and Club02#4417's discords
Old 07/14/2018, 20:09   #2

yea I talked to him also but he doesn't wanna screen share and the website looks sketchy asf.
Old 07/14/2018, 20:13   #3
I'M A WHAT?!

The Black Market: 430/2/0
Received Thanks: 5,696
Arrow Fortnite Trading -> Fortnite

#moved
Old 07/14/2018, 23:38   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shodans Reveal View Post
#moved
Why give an infractions for exposing blatant scammers on your forum?
Old 07/15/2018, 12:15   #5

elite*gold: 100
The Black Market: 499/0/0
Received Thanks: 5,841
Always be careful for your own safety and always insist on proof.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dealio View Post
Why give an infractions for exposing blatant scammers on your forum?
Because it is best if you communicate your concern directly to the team so that we can solve the problem together. If everyone opens a thread, it can quickly evolve into character assassination.

Here you can report the scammer:

#closed
Closed Thread