Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Fortnite
You last visited: Today at 15:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fortnite cheats - v4.3. Situation regarding internal cheats

Discussion on Fortnite cheats - v4.3. Situation regarding internal cheats within the Fortnite forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 9
Fortnite cheats - v4.3. Situation regarding internal cheats

The new Fortnite Update, v4.3 broke many internal cheats and a huge ban-wave was issued. If you used Rebel, or any other internal ESP or Aimbot cheat. You are most likely banned.

The new update caused many cheats to break (the resold internal cheats).
This is because some offsets that cheats rely on are encrypted and will not work properly without it. The only safe cheats currently that will stay undetected are fully external cheats (private communities/exclusive). I suggest every user to stay away from the resold internal Fortnite cheats as they claim they have "unique generated builds", when in fact you are all using the same build. If one of you gets signatured ban, you all will. Stay safe, and choose your cheat providers wisely.

I am not here to trashtalk the internal cheat providers, but to warn users of the truth that the providers will not tell you. If you have any questions regarding this, feel free to post below.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 05/30/2018, 21:52   #2

elite*gold: 280
You know of any under the radar cheats?
Old 05/30/2018, 22:22   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♣Citadel♣ View Post
You know of any under the radar cheats?
I know a couple cheat providers that feature esp and aimbot. Pricing is in the hundreds with some only accepting bitcoin. You can PM me to know their contact information.
Old 05/31/2018, 04:43   #4

elite*gold: 0
I wish I read this warning literally yesterday ^_^ I tried an internal for the first time yesterday (before the patch) and got rightfully banned today lmao. Thanks for the info though, I will keep in mind next time when buying a mass released internal cheat.
Old 05/31/2018, 04:53   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elitenoob420 View Post
I wish I read this warning literally yesterday ^_^ I tried an internal for the first time yesterday (before the patch) and got rightfully banned today lmao. Thanks for the info though, I will keep in mind next time when buying a mass released internal cheat.
****. Sucks man. If you want to play fortnite again and bypass the HWID ban, just get a 32gb usb drive, install windows on it, boot from the usb, install nvidia drivers, epic games, and fortnite, then play like normal. If you need more clarification on this, feel free to PM me.
Old 05/31/2018, 04:55   #6

Thanks my dude! I will definitely do what you recommended when I decide to play again.
Old 05/31/2018, 17:32   #7

my chams still working
Old 05/31/2018, 22:24   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doka2014 View Post
my chams still working
Hopefully it'll stay that way.
Old 05/31/2018, 23:01   #9

elite*gold: 70
The Black Market: 376/0/0
Received Thanks: 12,384
Link to rebel hack?
Old 06/01/2018, 13:20   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by cal.yx View Post
Hopefully it'll stay that way.
From version 3.6 to the present
Old 06/01/2018, 16:12   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doka2014 View Post
From version 3.6 to the present
interesting.
Old 06/02/2018, 02:54   #12

For everyone's information, the guy recommended by cal.yx to me in a PM scammed me out of $250 btc today. His name was alure on discord.. He screenshared a working aimbot and ESP with me, took my bitcoin, then deleted me as friend and stopped responding.

A risk I was of course willing to take, but people are scamming the **** out of everyone..
Old 06/02/2018, 04:07   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by suprchargd View Post
For everyone's information, the guy recommended by cal.yx to me in a PM scammed me out of $250 btc today. His name was alure on discord.. He screenshared a working aimbot and ESP with me, took my bitcoin, then deleted me as friend and stopped responding.

A risk I was of course willing to take, but people are scamming the **** out of everyone..
Sorry, I don't really know who you are. My discord is cal.yx#0001. Probably
an imposter.
Old 06/02/2018, 05:40   #14

Not an imposter, I pm'd you directly from this thread. You referred me to someone who scammed me.

Not saying you knew I would be scammed, but the users you know offering 'hacks for hundreds of $ and only accepting btc' are frauds
Old 06/02/2018, 06:00   #15

elite*gold: 280
Quote:
Originally Posted by suprchargd View Post
Not an imposter, I pm'd you directly from this thread. You referred me to someone who scammed me.

Not saying you knew I would be scammed, but the users you know offering 'hacks for hundreds of $ and only accepting btc' are frauds

You are not alone, he also did the same thing with me and the exact guy added me trying to get me to either pay with btc or PayPal but with f&f option. He also screen shared. More than likely someone making use of a private hack and scamming.as per update to this, I can actually guarantee you the op is the one scamming people.

Lets not forget that spotify

I see a ban coming?
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread