Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] FortLite Wall+Aimbot

Discussion on [Release] FortLite Wall+Aimbot within the Fortnite Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Fortnite category.

Old 04/25/2018, 12:57   #91

elite*gold: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Refleex' View Post
omg omg omg its a rat why admins dont close this ****..
Quote:
Originally Posted by six69 View Post
cause theres no mod for fortnite section, they search since today a mod for this section

i would apply, but im warned for tryed someone to vouch...
It never was + the cheat was doing fine until it was detected.
@ just ignore these kids. I guess, they were looking so desperately for a working Fortnite cheat, that they infected their Pc's with alot of other ****. Just like white tanned virgin nerds after paying for coition and getting std's afterwards
Probably both applies to them though.
Old 04/25/2018, 13:30   #92

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Subway ツ View Post
@ just ignore these kids. I guess, they were looking so desperately for a working Fortnite cheat, that they infected their Pc's with alot of other ****. Just like white tanned virgin nerds after paying for coition and getting std's afterwards
One day after i played around with this tool, my fortnite account get hacked .. yeah maybe it was sthing else, but maybe not .. i either speak out a warning it could be then saying fcking nothing

what's that toxic attitude against me? dont get it, grow a beard

have a nice day
Old 04/25/2018, 13:50   #93

Quote:
Originally Posted by six69 View Post
One day after i played around with this tool, my fortnite account get hacked .. yeah maybe it was sthing else, but maybe not .. i either speak out a warning it could be then saying fcking nothing

what's that toxic attitude against me? dont get it, grow a beard

have a nice day
Thanks for warning all of us by spaming this thread with your useless: "Looks Fishy", "My account got hacked QQ" etc comments instead of providing proof, or giving a really contructive-minded warning.

According to your posts you are just an ******* like me, so I guess you gotta grow a beard bro. <- Not even an Insult to me btw, lol

You deserve to be hated + i prefer being good-looking & buffed more than having fuzzle all around my face
Old 04/25/2018, 15:14   #94

elite*gold: 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by Subway ツ View Post
What do you think you are who you are?
If you have no idea about the RAT matter then just shut up
If 4 people claim their Fortnite account has been hacked after downloading this program, you can not say it's fake.
You're probably just his colleague and happy about 20 € Fortnite Accounts you little stupid boy

e: Interesting as you are conceited even though you were beaten at school and the teachers laughed at you while your friends spit in your face.
Old 04/25/2018, 15:40   #95

Quote:
What do you think you are who you are?
If you have no idea about the RAT matter then just shut up
If 4 people claim their Fortnite account has been hacked after downloading this program, you can not say it's fake.
You're probably just his colleague and happy about 20 € Fortnite Accounts you little stupid boy

e: Interesting as you are conceited even though you were beaten at school and the teachers laughed at you while your friends spit in your face.
**** son, aber habe nach dem Lesen eurer Posts, wo sehr klar hervorgeht wie sehr eurer Intellekt unter euch leidet, nichts anderes erwartet als so eine Antwort

RAT sagt mir wohl weitaus mehr als dir. Wer nicht mal den unterschied zwischen "hacked" & "cracked" kennt ist meiner Antwort eigentlich nicht mal wert.
Darüber hinaus nenn mich nicht Boy wenn ich vermutlich älter bin als du.

Und zu guter Letzt, ich kann es mir im Gegensatz zu euch beiden leisten eingebildet zu sein, tut mir leid wenn euer Selbstbewusstsein auf dem Scheiterhaufen liegt und muss dich leider enttäuschen dass keine deiner Behauptungen jemals eingetroffen ist.
Nur was soll man erwarten wer nicht mal "Freunde" von "Mobbern" unterscheiden kann. Tut mir leid falls deine "Kollegen" dich anspucken und du sie trotzdem als Freunde anzusehen scheinst

PS: Beim nächsten mal bitte keinen Google-Translator benutzen
Old 04/26/2018, 06:47   #96

elite*gold: 209
Detected leider
Old 04/26/2018, 12:37   #97

Quote:
What is this for a shity aimbot? Shakes on the model wtf.

Never cant hit a enemy
first aimbot is not finished yet beside that's a test only
second the esp is really perfect but you didn't comment on it
then you said it's a rat file while it's 100% clean from all the people here from all anti virus you are the chosen one who smart enough to recognize it as a rat from the dark removal which can remove many trusted apps from elitepvp if you ran it on cause 99% from cheat apps are recognized as hack but not rat !
really what is wrong with you ?
Old 04/26/2018, 20:29   #98

there is no more free cheats anymore?