Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Fortnite Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PEGASUS FORTNITE SOFTWARE (2022)⭐AFFORDABLE!⭐

Discussion on PEGASUS FORTNITE SOFTWARE (2022)⭐AFFORDABLE!⭐ within the Fortnite Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 05/09/2022, 23:25   #16

elite*gold: 29
@, what's your problem stop harassing me i refunded you your 5$ you can check your wallet i don't even know if you got banned with my cheat or no, ffs. Plus you are dming me telling me that you got my IP, and that you will send a pizza, which is embarassing and you are not even in any way close to my country. You are also telling me that you are gonna report me to the PHAROS idk and EGS. Funny fact : I don't really care and if you wanna call the Police be my guest to snitch on yourself xD. Didn't expect much from a french/brainless dude <3

Also you sent this :

Which is a IP Logger, Proof :

cause when you go to this link : it takes you to a real IP logger website..

i know it's you, cause i didn't receive no bad feedbacks about my cheat other than you.
we could've made it easy and got you unbanned. but you took the difficult way lol. You are the one taking your time i'm just responding to message.

Old 05/10/2022, 11:39   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by PegasusCheats View Post
@, what's your problem stop harassing me i refunded you your 5$ you can check your wallet i don't even know if you got banned with my cheat or no, ffs. Plus you are dming me telling me that you got my IP, and that you will send a pizza, which is embarassing and you are not even in any way close to my country. You are also telling me that you are gonna report me to the PHAROS idk and EGS. Funny fact : I don't really care and if you wanna call the Police be my guest to snitch on yourself xD. Didn't expect much from a french/brainless dude <3

Also you sent this :

Which is a IP Logger, Proof :

cause when you go to this link : it takes you to a real IP logger website..

i know it's you, cause i didn't receive no bad feedbacks about my cheat other than you.
we could've made it easy and got you unbanned. but you took the difficult way lol. You are the one taking your time i'm just responding to message.

I have no idea what you're talking about so please stop @me. It's about time you understand you won't sell your detected shit anymore. Also, you got my discord already why would you try to post some randoms screenshots of someone and then blame me?

Get your shit together son, it's getting pathetic.
Old 05/11/2022, 17:50   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I would appreciate it if you didnt false advertise your product as being undetected
Old 05/12/2022, 01:18   #19

@

I just updated the cheat just now, You can use my sp00fer in the server for free! and feel free to play again, sorry for the trouble. We just received the ban-reports yesterday.
Old 05/13/2022, 16:12   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

You can search this guy name of different forums, you will see it's the same pathetic clown trying to sell a public detected cheat.

good luck tho.
Old 05/13/2022, 18:35   #21

@, Still talking xD? and again you are mistaken not me at all... I just copied his title i'm not very good at using emojies.
Old 05/14/2022, 06:44   #22 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
I hate Elitepvpers first time using it, Last time using it. You get called scammer
though people don't even have a small proof, they just wanna dirty your reputation.

1- Firstly i sent you the sellix website cause i didn't know how to use this trading system

2- I saw your profile and found out you were looking for something serious i thought you would be interested in a tournament cheat, despite the fact that you could've just said to me no. and tell me that you wanted the cheap one

3- I told you that i'm not spoiling my product, why the fuck would you contradict me on my opinion nothing to do with you, it's my way of thinking. It's currently working just don't wanna release it til i get a lot of sells with the cheap one.

4- I've never never said you will get banned after 24hrs. You are missinforming people. Pathetic move from someone who presume wanna save people from "me".

5- At the end you said "I may be very wrong about him/her but this was how it came across when I encountered him." you are imploying the word obvious but you declare this at the end

6- The discord pictures you added, Don't proof nothing.

7- You are free to buy or to pass.

8- Forgot to add that i dm members when they join cause sometimes people dm people who join and pretend being resellers and scam people!

I'm also adding that this guy didn't buy at all! His words are not in any way concrete.

Good Evening
Pegasus Corporation.
Stop lying, your so desprate. I have nothing to lie about I have nothing to gain.

Not spoiling your product? So you're saying that your going to sell to people indivdiually through inbox but when you openly get asked your going to say no? Huh..

People have claimed banned within 24 hours.

The pictures are not for you to judge, you're the defendant ofc you're going to discredit them. Dummie.

Yes, thats also called an opinion. You know... where you say what YOU think of a situation but understand it is not factual?..

Everyone knows I did not buy as I did not review the cheat, but my encounter with YOU which put me off.

Scammers like you are so naive, they think everyone is stupid.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/14/2022, 16:14   #23

@, proof that it's leaked or detected the staffs are not dumb
Old 05/14/2022, 17:42   #24 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
@, proof that it's leaked or detected the staffs are not dumb
You're a random, you joined 2 weeks ago and don't have a single positive rep. 4th negative feedback on your thread, stop sweating so hard, you lost already.

Come back when you have some true positive feedback, scammer.
Or maybe you don't have any legit positive feedback since you offered keys or $ to people saying you were legit.

Since you care so much about proof but did not give any about you being legit, here is another one of you trying to buy legit feedback :
Old 05/14/2022, 18:00   #25

@

this photo, is where i told you to make me a video with good quality and skills, and i told you to show my discord before using the cheat, there is no proof xd. learn how to read mate. ridiculous.
Old 05/14/2022, 19:02   #26 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
@

this photo, is where i told you to make me a video with good quality and skills, and i told you to show my discord before using the cheat, there is no proof xd. learn how to read mate. ridiculous.
You are still a random, a scammer, you still joined 2 weeks ago and don't have any legit feedback.

Still waiting for you to prove anything. All you have done so far is cry for proof but this thread is filled with proof, so why do you still try to convince people you are legit? Your own thread is against you *****.
Old 05/14/2022, 20:53   #27

@ lol, you are an idiot, how do you want me to not be a random, i just joined the forum to advertise my cheat i don't care aobut the website.
Old 05/14/2022, 22:02   #28 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
@ lol, you are an idiot, how do you want me to not be a random, i just joined the forum to advertise my cheat i don't care aobut the website.
But everyone is saying you are a pile of trash and your cheat is detected, what kind of advertising is that?
Old 05/21/2022, 10:51   #29

Fortnite Cheat is WORKING at the moment! Enjoy.
Old 05/25/2022, 02:46   #30 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Fortnite Cheat is WORKING at the moment! Enjoy.
*Enjoy getting banned !

Tags
cheats, fly, fortnite, hacks, menu