Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Fortnite Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

* CHEAP * FULL ACCESS * Fortnite Accounts *

Discussion on * CHEAP * FULL ACCESS * Fortnite Accounts * within the Fortnite Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
#CLOSED

#CLOSED
Old 12/11/2021, 10:12   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Exclamation Scammer

WARNING

I DO NOT suggest doing business with this individual. He will take your money and run at the first opportunity where he can not deliver.

This seller used to offer FiveM money services until he was globally banned. He contacted me asking for the money up front so he could afford to buy a spoofer. I gladly paid him upfront as he provided the service prior, with no issues. However, at this point, he was having difficulties getting the spoofer to work. Instead of being a man about it, he closed up shop and ran with everyone's money. I told him I will forever be posting these comments on his posts until he returns the money and publically apologizes.

"Go post everything, I don't give a ****"
And as for his request, I shall do such.

Attached Images
File Type: jpeg Scam0.jpeg (387.5 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg Scam1.jpg (136.7 KB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg Scam2.jpg (200.2 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg Scam3.jpg (120.7 KB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg Scam4.jpg (69.3 KB, 25 views)
File Type: png Scam5.png (133.3 KB, 21 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/11/2021, 21:39   #3

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobertsHacks View Post
WARNING

I DO NOT suggest doing business with this individual. He will take your money and run at the first opportunity where he can not deliver.

This seller used to offer FiveM money services until he was globally banned. He contacted me asking for the money up front so he could afford to buy a spoofer. I gladly paid him upfront as he provided the service prior, with no issues. However, at this point, he was having difficulties getting the spoofer to work. Instead of being a man about it, he closed up shop and ran with everyone's money. I told him I will forever be posting these comments on his posts until he returns the money and publically apologizes.

"Go post everything, I don't give a ****"
And as for his request, I shall do such.
You got the wrong guy. I just advertise services from my friends on elitepvpers and thats it. I never played FiveM before and have nothing to do with his business so iff you want to report my profile then go ahead and do it. Here is the link:
Old 12/11/2021, 23:49   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjafighter001 View Post
You got the wrong guy. I just advertise services from my friends on elitepvpers and thats it. I never played FiveM before and have nothing to do with his business so iff you want to report my profile then go ahead and do it. Here is the link:
I don't understand how, if that's even true, would make it better on your part. You are still representing these people publically by using your account to promote their business. Their business is your business, as it was not explicitly stated for one that you were just advertising. All posts were made under the assumption you are the seller. You might as well have done it yourself.

At the bottom, you state: "Got the 1 Negative Reputation from someone
that snitched after I gave him the money." - You use the word "I," possessive of your own.
Old 12/12/2021, 04:15   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobertsHacks View Post
I don't understand how, if that's even true, would make it better on your part. You are still representing these people publically by using your account to promote their business. Their business is your business, as it was not explicitly stated for one that you were just advertising. All posts were made under the assumption you are the seller. You might as well have done it yourself.

At the bottom, you state: "Got the 1 Negative Reputation from someone
that snitched after I gave him the money." - You use the word "I," possessive of your own.
I wrote "I" because I accepted the trade and I got the negative rep, so you think I was the seller. As I said before, I have never played FiveM and never thought of playing it so please stop commenting on my thread and sort it out privately with the guy who ripped you off. Go report me instead of commenting and destroying other peoples business:
Old 12/14/2021, 04:22   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Turn on tune in drop out

elite*gold: 550
The Black Market: 831/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,919
@
You're not allowed to close active threads. Also do not create multiple threads for the same offer.
Closed Thread