Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Fortnite Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ITEM GIFTING SERVICE ┃2,000 VBUCKS = $12 [FAST DELIVERY] 2000+ FEEDBACK

Discussion on ITEM GIFTING SERVICE ┃2,000 VBUCKS = $12 [FAST DELIVERY] 2000+ FEEDBACK within the Fortnite Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 40
The Black Market: 205/1/1
ITEM GIFTING SERVICE ┃2,000 VBUCKS = $12 [FAST DELIVERY] 2000+ FEEDBACK

https://linktr.ee/zzGrimmjow
-Discord server with over 8,000+ Members
-Over 30K+ Followers on twitter combined [ vouched by pros , content creators , streamers]
-Over 4000+ Order completed easily
-Trusted and Reliable
-Boosting Service for over 5+ years

=====================================
PC OPTIMIZATION TWEAK / FPS BOOST FOR PC
( if you're a gamer or have a computer in general , I would consider getting this done to experience how smooth everything feels after )

5% discount for New clients on first order ( you need to mention this to me to apply it )

100% LEGIT VBUCKS , CANNOT BE REVOKED GUARANTEED
ANYTHING FROM ITEM SHOP THAT IS GIFTABLE

NOTE: I am not gifting you vbucks , just item shop item's that equal to the vbucks amount you buy

2000 VBUCK GIFT = $11
1500 VBUCK GIFT= $8
1200 VBUCK GIFT = $6.50
800 VBUCK GIFT = $4.4
500 VBUCK GIFT = $2.80

STEP 1.]
SEND A FRIEND REQUEST TO ALL THE USERNAMES BELOW AND BE FRIENDS FOR 48 HOUR TO BE GIFTED - YOU NEED TO NOTIFY ME AFTER THAT YOU SENT A FRIEND REQUEST + TELL ME YOUR USERNAME

IGN: SantaGift
IGN: ThanksSantaClaus

STEP 2.] CONTACT ME TO DISCUSS PAYMENT OPTIONS AND TO PLACE A ORDER

============================================

live:nguyenkelvin69 (Make sure you update your Skype to latest version before adding or the friend request wont show up )

DlSCORD: ( Capital E and B otherwise it's wrong person ) (we don't have discord nitro)
I have 3 discords

EpicBoost#6509 ( friend list not maxed out yet ) -- send friend request here if you're new and wanting to add me for services or to contact me

( My friend list is maxed out already on these 2 accounts below so I can't accept new friend requests due to discord new friend list rule limit where it wont show new friend request if you have over 1000 people added on your friend list already , if you have me added on these accounts already below then you can still message me there )

EpicBoost#0116 ( friend list maxed out ) -- dont send new friend request here if you're new
EpicBoost#2153 ( friend list maxed out ) -- dont send new friend request here if you're new

EMAIL:

TWITTER:
[24K+ Followers][ Vouch by famous pros,content creators ,community ]

⭐7+ YEAR ELITEPVPER MEMBER
2000+ Feedback 100% Positive! EpicBoost's Feedback (click it)
⭐PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE - I TRY MY BEST TO WORK WITH YOUR BUDGET IF POSSIBLE

✅ALL CURRENCY ACCEPTED
PAYPAL
SKRILL
BITCOIN
TRANSFER WISE
CASHAPP
CREDIT CARD
PREPAID VANILLA GIFT CARD
AND OTHER POSSIBLE PAYMENT OPTIONS IF NECESSARY

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Old 03/27/2022, 08:03   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Can it be literally any item that can be purchased or does it have to currently be in the item store?
Old 03/10/2023, 15:03   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShirouYashaGintoki View Post
Can it be literally any item that can be purchased or does it have to currently be in the item store?
Its a gift

Tags
fortnite, fortnite trading, fortnite vbucks, vbucks