Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Fortnite Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Season 1 Account 200+ Skins

Discussion on Season 1 Account 200+ Skins within the Fortnite Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Season 1 Account 200+ Skins

Account with a wide range of skins varying from Chapter 1 Season 1 to Chapter 2 last season.

This is MY account that I'm selling because I lost interest in the game and I'm moving on to other things. It has lots of cosmetics, skins, wraps, backblings and a **** ton of random stuff that I've never cared about and I won in events, tournaments or so.

Here you go, some pics:

For more information or even shared screen contact me in DISCORD: Hagraz#7718

PRICE: Well I need the money so I'm willing to not set a high price, but you have to be fair with me. Talk to me and we can negotiate about it.

EDIT: I've added more skins to the account with time though I don't play anymore.

Thank you and have a nice day.
Old 02/09/2021, 15:33   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 8
The Black Market: 305/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,397
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave499 View Post
Account with a wide range of skins varying from Chapter 1 Season 1 to Chapter 2 last season.

This is MY account that I'm selling because I lost interest in the game and I'm moving on to other things. It has lots of cosmetics, skins, wraps, backblings and a **** ton of random stuff that I've never cared about and I won in events, tournaments or so.

Here you go, some pics:

For more information or even shared screen contact me in DISCORD: Hagraz#7718

PRICE: Well I need the money so I'm willing to not set a high as **** price, but you have to be fair with me. Talk to me and we can negotiate about it.

Thank you and have a nice day.
Hey I can't add you on discord. hit me up
Old 02/09/2021, 18:10   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cani. View Post
Hey I can't add you on discord. hit me up
Yeah I forgot to make it so everyone could add me. I did so but I'm hitting you on PM.
Old 02/16/2021, 18:23   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 248
pn