Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Fortnite Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GLOW SOFTWARE | NEW FORTNITE SOFTAIM | FULLY UD | COMES WITH SPOOFER!

Discussion on GLOW SOFTWARE | NEW FORTNITE SOFTAIM | FULLY UD | COMES WITH SPOOFER! within the Fortnite Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow ATLAS SOFTWARE | NEW FORTNITE SOFTAIM | FULLY UD

ATLAS SOFTWARE
New Undetected Fortnite Softaim!

Media:

[How To Buy]

LIFETIME: £15

PURCHASE HERE:

Note: When you purchase from the owner he will send you all the files you need with instructions.

[FEATURES]

[Aim Features]
- Softaim (Aim Assist For Mouse And Keyboard)

Note: Have you ever gotten banned in the past with a different product?
-Don't worry, just use our spoofer and you will be good to go.

Note: We are currently not giving any free trial DO NOT ASK FOR TRIAL!

we might give out vouch copies or media copies in the near future.

Note: This Cheat Is For People Who Want to Be Legit and Use On There Main Accounts.

Discord:

This is where we sell and we do giveaways often so make sure to join!
Old 08/29/2020, 19:29   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 17
any proofs?
Old 09/02/2020, 03:11   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Vouches? Can try it for 1 day?
Old 09/18/2020, 03:23   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

This is a scam, they sell rewasp which i dont even think they are allowed to but its $6 on the orginal website.

Paid 20 for a legit cheat couldn't deliver for 2 weeks so he sent me a **** rewasp installer and then ghosted me
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/20/2020, 13:35   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Targetable View Post
This is a scam, they sell rewasp which i dont even think they are allowed to but its $6 on the orginal website.

Paid 20 for a legit cheat couldn't deliver for 2 weeks so he sent me a **** rewasp installer and then ghosted me
He sent you his REWASD Config. It is not a scam. Also you paid for legit cheat and it went down and there was nothing he could do as he was reselling it. And so he sent you his REWASD Softaim Config whilst you waited for an update.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/20/2020, 15:10   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KdogZz View Post
He sent you his REWASD Config. It is not a scam. Also you paid for legit cheat and it went down and there was nothing he could do as he was reselling it. And so he sent you his REWASD Softaim Config whilst you waited for an update.
Then wouldn't that mean I should of gotten a refund and not ghosted and received nothing for 2 weeks and when I do its something that hes not allowed to resell? I paid for the product advertised in the discord when I first joined. I didn't pay to wait for a new product. LOL
Old 09/20/2020, 15:27   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Targetable View Post
Then wouldn't that mean I should of gotten a refund and not ghosted and received nothing for 2 weeks and when I do its something that hes not allowed to resell? I paid for the product advertised in the discord when I first joined. I didn't pay to wait for a new product. LOL
Message Him On Discord So You Can Reslove This Issue! And i Don't Think hes ghosting you your message is probably far down in dms
Old 09/20/2020, 16:13   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

this is free Soft Aimbot, check on youtube.
Closed Thread

Tags
fortnite cheat, fortnite cheat buy, fortnite cheat cheap, fortnite hack cheap, fortnite software