Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Fortnite Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fortnite Champions League Account ( Season 3 / Few Decent Skins / Full Access )

Discussion on Fortnite Champions League Account ( Season 3 / Few Decent Skins / Full Access ) within the Fortnite Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Fortnite Champions League Account ( Season 3 / Few Decent Skins / Full Access )

I have a season 3 account in Champion League 6,000+ current points. I don't have any super super rare skins, nor do I have $10,000 spent lol. However I do probably have $500 or so in content. I have 5K VBucks on it as well.

All Legit season 3 account, no cheating, decent stats, a lot of wins.. Adult played, usually make friends most the time unless I am getting blatantly yelled at by a 10 year old in creative for no reason lol..

The grind to Champs was not easy, go streamsnipe your favorite streamer TODAY! ( That sounds like a #ad )

( I would like to get the deal done on here and build my reputation so I would be more than willing to have a reputable middleman involved )

I do have discord, but message me on here that way there is full transparency for moderators to review. As long as we stay disciplined and abide by this system there will be no discrepancies.

THE ABOVE BEING SAID UNLESS YOU ARE SOMEONE WITH GREAT REPUTATION ON THIS SITE, I DON'T CARE IF YOU HAVE A DISCORD SERVER WITH +REP OR WHICHEVER, IT HAS TO BE ON THIS SITE OR WE WILL USE A MIDDLEMAN. THERE WILL BE ZERO TOLERANCE FOR ANY HUSTLING BS. I WILL NOT BE GOING BACK AND FOURTH WITH 10 YEAR OLD LITTLE SQUEALERS EITHER. I HAVE MADE IT VERY CLEAR THAT WE WILL BE USING A MIDDLEMAN AND PAYING HIM FOR HIS SERVICES, IF YOU DON'T LIKE THAT OR IF YOU THINK YOU WILL MANIPULATE ME IN DOING OTHERWISE, DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME NOR MINE.

Thank you for looking