Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Fortnite Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement
Bitcoin Dice Game

⭐Magnificent RARE Fortnite Account with 5k vbucks!⭐

Discussion on ⭐Magnificent RARE Fortnite Account with 5k vbucks!⭐ within the Fortnite Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 21
Exclamation ⭐Magnificent RARE Fortnite Account with 5k vbucks!⭐

DISCOUNT TILL 8/18/2020 ( 80Euro + Taxes fees )

Hello everyone,
I'm selling one of the best Fortnite accounts!

Advantages of the Fortnite account:
1. Includes 5k+ vBucks
2. Extremely rare name ( 3 Digits only ) and the best.
3. A lot of rare stuff and many battle passes has been finished
4. Lots of skins! 100+ skins and more!
5. I will give you access to the email and its password + the account info
6. It has save the world where you can earn lots of vbucks

Note #1:
- I'm selling this account because I've switched to another game called Valorant and been playing it almost all the time. So I will be using the money in Valorant!

Note #2:
- Account is safe and I will screen-share everything in the account in Discord or Zoom only for Safety reasons.

Note #3:
- We will use this guy as a middleman: and you will pay

Note #5:
- Payment due PayPal ONLY, if you have taxes to pay, I'd need exactly 100 Euro and you pay the taxes with middleman price ( 5 Euro )

Total price to pay: 105 Euro + taxes if there is.

Price is not negotiable, serious buyers only please or I will have to ignore!

Contact me in Discord Only, I'm 24h online: Braim#0004

and I think the price is fair, because I always research the price market before putting a price and I saw a lot of outrages prices which I don't see its that fair for such a game.

Account Showcase ( click on the text )
( If you're interested to know more about the account, please contact me in Discord to screenshare the other details! Such as Backpacks, emotes, and the rare name! )

« Want Aimbot/aimassist | Cheats++ BANNED join new one! »