Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?


Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Fortnite Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:28

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Undetected League hack FORTNITE 5SLOTS ONLY AIMBOT AND SOUNDESP BE/EAC SUPPORTED

Discussion on Undetected League hack FORTNITE 5SLOTS ONLY AIMBOT AND SOUNDESP BE/EAC SUPPORTED within the Fortnite Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread
 
Old 11/03/2020, 01:22   #31 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2020
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
SoftAim

Hi. Can someone tell me if this is Aimbot Or just a softAim? I would really like to get softAim for fortnite.
I would like to get it this week if possible.
Thanks!!!!
Balancedgame is offline  
Old 11/03/2020, 03:17   #32 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2020
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
EEEE

TENGO AIMBOT TOY RE XHITIADO LOKO
K1NG IWNL is offline  
Old 11/10/2020, 17:11   #33 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2020
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 2
I would like to warn anyone that is thinking of buying this cheat, the developer is lazy, money hungry and does not care, he does not respect his staff nor his customers, i have also been scammed by him (this is what he does when you annoy him) and i have also paid for a custom feature which he told me he would deliver within 3 days, but its been over two months (before he scammed me), as for the support, he was a good guy when this all started, but he got scammed by the dev whos work hes reselling and since then hes been money hungry trying to recover the 5k he got scammed for by skadro (the dev of this cheat) so hes oversold the slots, it was originally a five slot cheat, which turned into ten, and now there are 13 users on it, if you need any proof to verify my claims feel free to DM me - fffffff#1545
juxtaposition66 is offline  
Old 11/10/2020, 20:09   #34


 
elite*gold: 5
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 75
Received Thanks: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by juxtaposition66 View Post
I would like to warn anyone that is thinking of buying this cheat, the developer is lazy, money hungry and does not care, he does not respect his staff nor his customers, i have also been scammed by him (this is what he does when you annoy him) and i have also paid for a custom feature which he told me he would deliver within 3 days, but its been over two months (before he scammed me), as for the support, he was a good guy when this all started, but he got scammed by the dev whos work hes reselling and since then hes been money hungry trying to recover the 5k he got scammed for by skadro (the dev of this cheat) so hes oversold the slots, it was originally a five slot cheat, which turned into ten, and now there are 13 users on it, if you need any proof to verify my claims feel free to DM me - fffffff#1545
i have proof of this user getting banned expelled from the cheat.

for several reasons.

dming other users : threatening with exposal , asking money for free services. threatening dev, threatening leaking etc etc..


all this stuf is screenshotted and proofed dm me if needed.

theres no oversell happening at any time.
jasoneguerre is offline  
Old 11/10/2020, 20:13   #35 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2020
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 2
proof below of 13 users, he is lying because he wants to make his money back since skadro scammed him 5k euros for a csgo cheat and he wants to make his money back


Quote:
Originally Posted by jasoneguerre View Post
i have proof of this user getting banned expelled from the cheat.

for several reasons.

dming other users : threatening with exposal , asking money for free services. threatening dev, threatening leaking etc etc..


all this stuf is screenshotted and proofed dm me if needed.

theres no oversell happening at any time.
juxtaposition66 is offline  
Old 11/10/2020, 20:17   #36


 
elite*gold: 5
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 75
Received Thanks: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by juxtaposition66 View Post
proof below of 13 users, he is lying because he wants to make his money back since skadro scammed him 5k euros for a csgo cheat and he wants to make his money back


you are good in twisting words and plotting stuff , low life idiot.

different bypass for other users your screenshots dont mean anything. it actually even says it there.


and for users protection new bypass is already out.

mad guys like you like to leak after getting banned expelled from the cheat.
thanks to your own behaviour. goodbye idiot.



jasoneguerre is offline  
Old 11/10/2020, 20:20   #37 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2020
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasoneguerre View Post
you are good in twisting words and plotting stuff , low life idiot.

different bypass for other users your screenshots dont mean anything. it actually even says it there.
tell yourself what you have to to protect your bs name, are we going to talk about how all of your users got banned recently because of you and your lover skadro's greed? you sold 13 slots in a 5 slot cheat, you are so inexperienced that you didnt even take into consideration that out of the 80k people who viewed your thread because of the brazil shoutout one of them is an epic rat... so much for id verification, you were a good person but skadro put you on your knees and made you his ***** now youre just like him, buyer beware, why arent you talking about how the cheat got detected btw?
juxtaposition66 is offline  
Old 11/10/2020, 20:43   #38


 
elite*gold: 5
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 75
Received Thanks: 8
you are a rat that was greedy for money , and did black stuff on users.

you got banned and got mad. it was your own responsibility.

then you go out and make others go down with you because thats what rats do.

new users already on new bypass and hwid unbanned thanks to my great support
jasoneguerre is offline  
Old 11/10/2020, 20:56   #39 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2020
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasoneguerre View Post
you are a rat that was greedy for money , and did black stuff on users.

you got banned and got mad. it was your own responsibility.

then you go out and make others go down with you because thats what rats do.

new users already on new bypass and hwid unbanned thanks to my great support
i got banned because your cheat got detected, so did everyone else because you over sold the slots, and anyone can get unbanned just change ip and re install windows then open fortnite with steam not rocket science, you claim that youre good support for showing people how to get unbanned when you got them banned for greed in the first place

and what 'black stuff' did i do to people? youre braindead, show us some proof i want to see some 'black stuff'
juxtaposition66 is offline  
Old 11/10/2020, 21:28   #40


 
elite*gold: 5
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 75
Received Thanks: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by juxtaposition66 View Post
i got banned because your cheat got detected, so did everyone else because you over sold the slots, and anyone can get unbanned just change ip and re install windows then open fortnite with steam not rocket science, you claim that youre good support for showing people how to get unbanned when you got them banned for greed in the first place

and what 'black stuff' did i do to people? youre braindead, show us some proof i want to see some 'black stuff'
ive wasted enough time on a low life like you that now when hes blocked everywhere only has this thread to talk and poison people.

good luck mate.

if anyone needs proofs of his exploits on users feel free to dm me.

proof shown in earlier responds literally show how big of a rat you are.
jasoneguerre is offline  
Old 11/10/2020, 21:30   #41 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2020
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 2
keep sucking on skadros ****, ive put my review, its the truth, youre dismissed now
juxtaposition66 is offline  
Old 11/10/2020, 21:33   #42


 
elite*gold: 5
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 75
Received Thanks: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by juxtaposition66 View Post
keep sucking on skadros ****, ive put my review, its the truth, youre dismissed now
if you think ur words are actually meanfull in this community you are an idiot.

guy who is willing to take down every member in his slot. GJ
jasoneguerre is offline  
Old 11/10/2020, 21:35   #43 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2020
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 2
youre claiming i leaked the cheat? when a cheat is detected they wait till they have everyone on it then ban them, for me to have leaked the cheat i would have to have leaked it before skadro even scammed me, use your brain here, you sold to the wrong guy because you got greedy and now youre trying to blame it on me

buyer beware, hes deleting messages as we speak

Quote:
Originally Posted by juxtaposition66 View Post
youre claiming i leaked the cheat? when a cheat is detected they wait till they have everyone on it then ban them, for me to have leaked the cheat i would have to have leaked it before skadro even scammed me, use your brain here, you sold to the wrong guy because you got greedy and now youre trying to blame it on me

buyer beware, hes deleting messages as we speak
this is the guy claiming that i leaked his cheat, he will say anything to save his cowardly ***,

here is him admitting to be a scammer

here is video proof that its not inspect element since hes mass deleting our messages right this instance
juxtaposition66 is offline  
Old 11/10/2020, 21:54   #44


 
elite*gold: 5
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 75
Received Thanks: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by juxtaposition66 View Post
youre claiming i leaked the cheat? when a cheat is detected they wait till they have everyone on it then ban them, for me to have leaked the cheat i would have to have leaked it before skadro even scammed me, use your brain here, you sold to the wrong guy because you got greedy and now youre trying to blame it on me

buyer beware, hes deleting messages as we speak
nice try hiding what i actually answered, that they are on a different bypass method , not all 13 users on same bypass. therefore only the ones in your slot are banned gj



and as answer to your comment its useless your accusations clearly you lie a lot... due to you yet again trying to give false informations on a guy charging you back 1 of the reasons you got banned from the cheat and expelled few days later as well. you claimed you got chargebacked which was falsely and also you did withdraw the money to your bank account yet tried to claim for him to pay you double the amount bcs your account on paypal got blocked which was also untrue.

user got delivered the cheat and you got banned from ever using the cheat again.

proof in this message of you trying to scamm an user with charging him again 660 EUR because you got "chargebacked" which was falsely since you withdrew money :

stop tryin your days cheating are over.
go try on another cheat and harrass users there.

you are done for me.

try whatever you want to ruin rep , so far if you go ask all people who bought all got delivered and nobody complains about me as reseller or support.

you are trying to save your ass good luck dude.

even when talking jokes with you as a friend you trying to backfire them now acting its all real.
you are a silly man.



jasoneguerre is offline  
Old 01/04/2021, 02:27   #45 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2020
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
price?
elmaspro7777 is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
aimbot, esp, fortnite, undetected


Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [CS:GO Cheat] Aimbot, ESP, SkinChanger and more [EAC, FaceIt, CEVO Supported]
05/11/2018 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
//Closed



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:28.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2021 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.