Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Fortnite Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shadows - Fortnite - [Aimbot | ESP | Spoofer | Stream Proof]

Discussion on Shadows - Fortnite - [Aimbot | ESP | Spoofer | Stream Proof] within the Fortnite Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 775
The Black Market: 189/0/0
Shadows - Fortnite - [Aimbot | ESP | Spoofer | Stream Proof]

Thanks
7 Users
Old 08/25/2020, 03:44   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
ID Verification required? That's just weird.
Paying 150 USD and you need to relinquish your personal identification to a complete stranger selling cheats for a kid game?
Wouldn't and anyone else shouldn't buy unless you want some creepy chump potentially performing identity theft on you.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 08/26/2020, 02:34   #3

Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigmac View Post
ID Verification required? That's just weird.
Paying 150 USD and you need to relinquish your personal identification to a complete stranger selling cheats for a kid game?
Wouldn't and anyone else shouldn't buy unless you want some creepy chump potentially performing identity theft on you.
Your comment was very unfortunate, identity verification is for your safety and ours. We sell services for other games that require identity verification and have never had any problems with any customers. I hope it improves your perspective and think before making stupid comments.
Old 08/26/2020, 03:16   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by teslatx View Post
Your comment was very unfortunate, identity verification is for your safety and ours. We sell services for other games that require identity verification and have never had any problems with any customers. I hope it improves your perspective and think before making stupid comments.
"Your comment was very unfortunate" lol
"Your safety and ours", How does that help the safety of your customer except benefit you in whatever ways whether mischievous or to cover your own skin? Stop talking like it's for the customer, you don't suddenly have a security method better than any other major corporation that requires a photo id to buy a hack of all things... come on you sound silly. Also, before speaking on someone making stupid comments actually make some sense and legitimize your point instead of making blank statements.
Beware of this seller as he might just sell your info or worse.
Or don't. Maybe you'll be lucky but this is sketchy.
What kind of hack requires ID lmaoooo.
Thanks
7 Users
Old 08/27/2020, 01:51   #5

Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigmac View Post
"Your comment was very unfortunate" lol
"Your safety and ours", How does that help the safety of your customer except benefit you in whatever ways whether mischievous or to cover your own skin? Stop talking like it's for the customer, you don't suddenly have a security method better than any other major corporation that requires a photo id to buy a hack of all things... come on you sound silly. Also, before speaking on someone making stupid comments actually make some sense and legitimize your point instead of making blank statements.
Beware of this seller as he might just sell your info or worse.
Or don't. Maybe you'll be lucky but this is sketchy.
What kind of hack requires ID lmaoooo.
Again another unfortunate comment. Customer data is safe, this is in the terms of use described on our website. Think carefully before defaming someone, unfortunately you don't think clearly. Review your concepts and arguments, you look more like a scammer who tries to disrupt other people's businesses. You look more like a child. Change your beliefs and review your concepts.
Old 08/29/2020, 08:12   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

?

Health Esp for fortnite>?
Old 09/03/2020, 22:50   #7

My main account was banned, therefore the discord server was also banned. I ask you to access the new discord.
https://discord.gg/M6jDyd2
Spread the word and invite everyone again.
Old 09/05/2020, 05:18   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

still selling?
Old 09/05/2020, 19:06   #9

Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Señorworld View Post
still selling?
yes
Old 10/12/2020, 21:39   #10 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Vouch, its legit as described and been UD since I started using it, with great customer support. overall its a 8+/10 in performance. would recommend.
Old 10/13/2020, 08:55   #11

Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrejj View Post
Vouch, its legit as described and been UD since I started using it, with great customer support. overall its a 8+/10 in performance. would recommend.
Thx for a vouche.
Old 12/02/2020, 07:35   #12 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 1220
It's great. 2 versions given. Thanks for the awesome support. 9/10
Old 12/09/2020, 00:48   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 271
I can definitely vouch for this cheat. It’s private for a reason. Definitely worth the money. I wasted too much money on public cheats and got banned countless times. Shadow offers premium and stable cheats And fortnite is no different. Support is kinda slow but the cheat makes up for it!
Old 12/15/2020, 03:45   #14

Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by voodoobie View Post
It's great. 2 versions given. Thanks for the awesome support. 9/10
thx

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryMonnn View Post
I can definitely vouch for this cheat. It’s private for a reason. Definitely worth the money. I wasted too much money on public cheats and got banned countless times. Shadow offers premium and stable cheats And fortnite is no different. Support is kinda slow but the cheat makes up for it!
thx
Old 12/16/2020, 09:11   #15 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Vouch for this. 10/10.

Friendly and professional staff, they help you out with everything. They used teamviewer to help me set up my pc for cheat to work. Really fast support. It's private, undetected and working fine. What else can you ask for huh?

If you are looking for stable, undetected fortnite cheat you dont need to look more. Join discord, open support ticket and they will set you up really fast.

REP++++++

So far so good, keep it up guys.
Thanks
1 User