Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Fortnite Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fortnite Account many Skins

Discussion on Fortnite Account many Skins within the Fortnite Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 117
Fortnite Account many Skins

Hey there i wanna sell my Fortnite Account, because i dont play the game anymore for a longer time yet. Youll get full E-Mail Access, the E-Mail and the Nickname are also changeable. I spent almost like 1100$ or more on this Account. Save the World Premium Version is owned too, with a lot of good Stuff and good progress. For all informations and the price you can add me on Discord: flowler#0005. I will sell the Account cheap. You can pay with PayPal F&F or Bank Transfer. I also accept an epvp middleman with good rating.

Skins:139
Backblings:117
Pickaxes:87
Gliders:69
Contrails:52
Dances:99
Weapon Camos:52

Solowins: 52
Duowins: 127
Squadwins: 73
Accountlevel:826

The KD is good too.

Also all battlepasses from S1-9. All Battlepass Skins maxed out.
All Starter Packs.
Batman Skin, Minty Pickaxe, Deadpool etc. and more "unique" Skins are owned too like Royal Bomber, Fate Skin, Twitch Prime S3 Skins etc.
For all pictures add me on Discord. flowler#0005

Tags
fortnite / accounts, fortnite account, fortnite account cheap