Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Fortnite Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement
Bitcoin Dice Game

🔥 Pear Fortnite Hack 🔥 | 💎 Silent 💎 |✔️ UD ✔️| 💙NO SPREAD,NORELOAD,BULLET TP💙

Discussion on 🔥 Pear Fortnite Hack 🔥 | 💎 Silent 💎 |✔️ UD ✔️| 💙NO SPREAD,NORELOAD,BULLET TP💙 within the Fortnite Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 02/20/2020, 19:02   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
+rep Legit cheat, one of the best i have used so far It's undetected but some things are as it says USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!.

Old 02/21/2020, 18:20   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 28
-rep I am a reseller of quite a few FN cheats to provide an outlet to my community when 1 goes down they have more options. bought this cheat to try before sending owner request to buy bulk and he banned me from discord. i messaged seller, invited him to my discord, and told him who i was and that i was interested in reselling for him as well but wanted to try product first and that if he had any issues with me communication is key. in which he decided to stop replying and not send me loader. shame.

Old 02/21/2020, 18:50   #18

elite*gold: 0
Welcome to season 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1OVERKILL3 View Post
-rep I am a reseller of quite a few FN cheats to provide an outlet to my community when 1 goes down they have more options. bought this cheat to try before sending owner request to buy bulk and he banned me from discord. i messaged seller, invited him to my discord, and told him who i was and that i was interested in reselling for him as well but wanted to try product first and that if he had any issues with me communication is key. in which he decided to stop replying and not send me loader. shame.
Hello amigo and welcome to season 2 , So you sent me this message () u sent me : shoppy id: @memes. Its a fake shoppy order id and i was angry today , i don't love troll , bad message so i banned you . If you really bought send me a new message with your email and shoppy order id (the real one ) , else i don't give free trial ! .More on the bus
Old 02/21/2020, 19:25   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthTeam View Post
Hello amigo and welcome to season 2 , So you sent me this message () u sent me : shoppy id: @memes. Its a fake shoppy order id and i was angry today , i don't love troll , bad message so i banned you . If you really bought send me a new message with your email and shoppy order id (the real one ) , else i don't give free trial ! .More on the bus
This was a miscommunication on MY Part. When it said to send shoppy i.d. in email I interpreted that as my actually shoppy id which if you go to that link it will go to my store. I did not intend to "troll" you was just miscommunication. I have resent you my shoppy ORDER i.d. on discord. was not trying to get a free key.

Tags
fortnite, fortnite hack aimbot, fortnite hack cheap