Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Fortnite Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Highly Recommend] TacoCheats Fortnite I Aimbot I ESP/WALL HACK I HWID SPOOFER I

Discussion on [Highly Recommend] TacoCheats Fortnite I Aimbot I ESP/WALL HACK I HWID SPOOFER I within the Fortnite Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow TacoCheats Fortnite Undetected I Aimbot I ESP I Undetected I AMD/Intel I Spoofer I

TacoCheats
"Be The Best At Any Game Anytime"

Join the amazing discord community with amazing support!

Discord got banned! Join now!

We guarantee you will be happy after purchasing are product because we have amazing dedicated and helpful support here to help, that will go out of there way to help you!.

Features:

• Undetected
  • Supported OS : WIN10 1803 1809 1903
  • Supported CPU : Intel & AMD
  • Supports fullscreen (do not alt tab) / borderless
  • Supports Stream Proof
  • Absolutely No Lag or Any FPS Drops
  • Strong Aimbot with Smoothing Config Features:
  • PLAYER ESP
  • Player Bone ESP
  • Player Box ESP
  • Distance Config
  • ITEM ESP
  • Chest ESP
  • Llama ESP
  • Aimbot Options Aimbot
  • FOV Adjustable
  • FOV Config
  • Aim Distance Config
  • Smoothing Config
  • Aim Key
  • Aim Bone

Make a ticket in the discord to buy through PayPal!

Prices

Fortnite Lite (Out of Stock) - Bitcoin: $5
Fortnite Lite (Out of Stock) - PayPal: $6
Fortnite Master (Undetected) - Bitcoin: $10
Fortnite Master (Undetected) - Paypal: $10

If you want monthly and weekly, deals may be made!
Also have Apex and Rust cheats!

Buy here:

Limited Stock!

Old 10/24/2019, 10:36   #2

New cheat out soon!

Old 10/27/2019, 15:59   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The best

Good seller !
Old 10/28/2019, 18:54   #4

New stock! Make a ticket in discord!

Old 10/28/2019, 22:08   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Nice

Nice cheat ī+rep
Old 10/29/2019, 15:40   #6

There is a giveaway on atm for a free 1 day key!
Old 10/29/2019, 15:48   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Great cheat that works well. Highly recommend
Old 10/29/2019, 18:26   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Great cheat, 30 mins left on giveaway
!
Old 10/29/2019, 23:22   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

+rep it's real, good cheat and helpful staff!
Old 10/30/2019, 17:44   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Won something from a giveaway in the discord server and he was great and delivered very fast at very late!
Old 10/30/2019, 18:49   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Very good seller

It's the Best !
Old 10/30/2019, 19:46   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 121
Posting feedback:

User used to be support on my server before he was banned as he was requesting keys for free to sell and lying to me/devs to supply his customers:

Stole my graphics .PSD / Copied my title:

Old 10/30/2019, 20:03   #13

I never sold the keys you gave to me, I gave them to my friend, who was making a montage (never bought anything from me) and we have the same graphics designer and they donít even look that similar lol, I didnt have a control on what it really looked like. Your also said to be a scammer by many people and the owners of a fortnite cheat. And some users are HWID blocked for master mind and canít even get unblocked because you canít do that lol!

You said I stole your graphics I just realised, I asked you when I was staff for a good graphics designer and you gave me the guy who made mine, I paid him with a service and had no control over the layout, please stop sending false info, with no proof! Admins can you just delete this because he ainít even interested in trading!
Old 10/30/2019, 20:36   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoSon View Post
I never sold the keys you gave to me, I gave them to my friend, who was making a montage (never bought anything from me) and we have the same graphics designer and they donít even look that similar lol, I didnt have a control on what it really looked like. Your also said to be a scammer by many people and the owners of a fortnite cheat. And some users are HWID blocked for master mind and canít even get unblocked because you canít do that lol!

You said I stole your graphics I just realised, I asked you when I was staff for a good graphics designer and you gave me the guy who made mine, I paid him with a service and had no control over the layout, please stop sending false info, with no proof! Admins can you just delete this because he ainít even interested in trading!
It doesn't matter who the keys went to, it's the method and length you went to obtain them. Instead of focusing on what I do you should focus on being original. Admins delete meaningless feedback with no proof, mine includes proof. Of course I'm not interested in trading with an exiled support member who admits to lying.

Your response is just to criticise my service which you have tried so hard to copy.
Old 10/30/2019, 21:04   #15

All I said was my key was going to run out but what was actually happening was my friends key was about to run out and it does matter who the keys went to because your manipulating my words, saying I "sold the keys to my customers" like I am giving them bad keys, all my customers are happy! I did not try to copy, the only thing that is similar is the graphics (not that similar, just the same red lines and layout) and that is because we had the same graphics designer, maybe talk to him not me, when he is the one making similar designs multiple times. Stop saying I copied you when I started off from something total different (GTA 5 services) and sell different products aka master mind, which you sold to people even though the owners didn't know you were because they said you were a scammer and then some of your customers got HWID locked and can't get unlocked because the owners don't like you! (I only sell fortnite now)

Edit:
It was 1 key and that was a spoofer that he sold, that does not even work and said multiple times, update coming out soon, update coming out soon, but never came out and spoofer never worked.

Edit 2:
I also didn't tell you that in DM's about friend because you were already boiled up and just wanted staff back because I spent ages helping you :/ Also didn't want to involve friend.

So many edits but Edit 3:
Your saying I am a exiled staff member, when I got 1 spoofer key for a spoofer that didn't even work. Also never had a unhappy customer so no reason not to trade with me

ffs so many edits Edit 4:
You said I tried so hard to copy when my discord is not changed that much since I joined yours, only some added channel for my products. Please tell me what else I copied other than having the same graphics designer, you told me about because he was good?

Tags
fortnite

« Buying Minty Pickaxe! | [For RESELLERS] read this (Cheap fortnite bulk keys) »