Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Fortnite Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Highly Recommend] TacoCheats Fortnite I Aimbot I ESP/WALL HACK I HWID SPOOFER I

Discussion on [Highly Recommend] TacoCheats Fortnite I Aimbot I ESP/WALL HACK I HWID SPOOFER I within the Fortnite Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 10/30/2019, 21:31   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
GOOD SELLER AND LEGIT

Legit

Old 10/30/2019, 22:39   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 173
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoSon View Post
All I said was my key was going to run out but what was actually happening was my friends key was about to run out and it does matter who the keys went to because your manipulating my words, saying I "sold the keys to my customers" like I am giving them bad keys, all my customers are happy! I did not try to copy, the only thing that is similar is the graphics (not that similar, just the same red lines and layout) and that is because we had the same graphics designer, maybe talk to him not me, when he is the one making similar designs multiple times. Stop saying I copied you when I started off from something total different (GTA 5 services) and sell different products aka master mind, which you sold to people even though the owners didn't know you were because they said you were a scammer and then some of your customers got HWID locked and can't get unlocked because the owners don't like you! (I only sell fortnite now)

Edit:
It was 1 key and that was a spoofer that he sold, that does not even work and said multiple times, update coming out soon, update coming out soon, but never came out and spoofer never worked.

Edit 2:
I also didn't tell you that in DM's about friend because you were already boiled up and just wanted staff back because I spent ages helping you :/ Also didn't want to involve friend.

So many edits but Edit 3:
Your saying I am a exiled staff member, when I got 1 spoofer key for a spoofer that didn't even work. Also never had a unhappy customer so no reason not to trade with me

ffs so many edits Edit 4:
You said I tried so hard to copy when my discord is not changed that much since I joined yours, only some added channel for my products. Please tell me what else I copied other than having the same graphics designer, you told me about because he was good?
That's a lot of justifying for a single lie. My proof is there in screenshots, post yours and let the people decide.

Old 10/31/2019, 09:59   #18

I will post mine, just gathering some more information. Also all the proof you got is saying I lied to a dev that does not work for you for some reason no more (Also admitted to kind of lying). But I also said your spoofer didn’t work when I was staff. Then you scamming I am getting more evidence now and making sure it is 100% before publicity. And you can just be quite about copying because we have the same graphics designer or do I got to show proof of that even though full well you known you told me to go with him. This overall does not affect or concern my customers because I do not scam and always have happy customers and will continue giving out good support.

Edit:

I changed my title a while ago, before all this. Just does not update!
Old 11/01/2019, 19:06   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 173
Quote:
I will post mine, just gathering some more information. Also all the proof you got is saying I lied to a dev that does not work for you for some reason no more (Also admitted to kind of lying). But I also said your spoofer didn’t work when I was staff. Then you scamming I am getting more evidence now and making sure it is 100% before publicity. And you can just be quite about copying because we have the same graphics designer or do I got to show proof of that even though full well you known you told me to go with him. This overall does not affect or concern my customers because I do not scam and always have happy customers and will continue giving out good support.

Edit:

I changed my title a while ago, before all this. Just does not update!
I'm not sure you even believe yourself at this point:

I am either a scammer, or I am not.

You were exiled from the community and you're acting out of spite and jealousy, please stop this immature rant and harrassing me on Discord.

Proof you're "searching" for proof:

Old 11/02/2019, 07:45   #20

Wink

Well I ain’t the one who bans a staff member after he says stuff is a bit fishy! Also you sold a week key to someone when all you had was day keys! I am flying home Rn so when I come home I will be showing the proof public of other stuff as well! Will be on my post and your post also your staff member was the one kinda getting suspicious and calling you a scammer! Also you made all these other things about me and now you just dropped them! Finally given up trying to say I copied you to for fill your ego?

Edit: I was searching for more proof to make it obvious, the proof I got now will be enough. Just tired from flight so cba atm
Old 11/06/2019, 06:59   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Still undetected for fortnite?
Old 11/08/2019, 08:33   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicky843 View Post
Still undetected for fortnite?
Yes
Old 11/09/2019, 22:09   #23 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Pm me link to purchase
Old 11/13/2019, 13:32   #24 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicky843 View Post
Pm me link to purchase
did you ever get a link for purchase?
Old 11/13/2019, 22:32   #25

Join the discord to buy
Old 11/15/2019, 10:02   #26

Quote:
Join the discord to buy
Discord link is fixed!

Tags
fortnite

« Buying Minty Pickaxe! | [For RESELLERS] read this (Cheap fortnite bulk keys) »