Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Fortnite Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

😈 NEW SEASON | AtlasCheats.gg #1 FORTNITE Cheat - 115K VIEWS - 4 YEAR SELLER ☣️

Discussion on 😈 NEW SEASON | AtlasCheats.gg #1 FORTNITE Cheat - 115K VIEWS - 4 YEAR SELLER ☣️ within the Fortnite Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 05/18/2020, 15:09   #166 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
banned from their discord after making a purchase. They banned me for trying to help and I was wrong and admitted it, yet i am still out my money and when i get back in their discord to try and talk like adults I get banned once Tigerman sees my IP

customer service was horrible... I was literally just trying to help. There wasnt any arguing or anything. But hey, it is your hack and your discord.

I would not recommend these guys to anyone ever, there are a ton of versions of this exact same bot on these forums, some for cheaper and better with HWID spoofer built in and not another nickle and dime "buy this too"

proof of purchase:
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/18/2020, 19:23   #167

elite*gold: 137
Quote:
Originally Posted by sm0k3d View Post
banned from their discord after making a purchase. They banned me for trying to help and I was wrong and admitted it, yet i am still out my money and when i get back in their discord to try and talk like adults I get banned once Tigerman sees my IP

customer service was horrible... I was literally just trying to help. There wasnt any arguing or anything. But hey, it is your hack and your discord.

I would not recommend these guys to anyone ever, there are a ton of versions of this exact same bot on these forums, some for cheaper and better with HWID spoofer built in and not another nickle and dime "buy this too"

proof of purchase: [IMG=expandable: 1, title: Order proof][/IMG]
Lmao. User was either trolling or completely braindead. You aren't out of any money, you were refunded on PayPal.

There is no other exact version of this. You are probably referring to the ones on Reddit which are all detected and pasted.

Have a nice day
Old 05/19/2020, 01:22   #168 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by disrupt View Post
Lmao. User was either trolling or completely braindead. You aren't out of any money, you were refunded on PayPal.

There is no other exact version of this. You are probably referring to the ones on Reddit which are all detected and pasted.

Have a nice day
I was never refunded (I can provide proof and proof of the transaction as i did it on paypal). OH and the video sent to Joe Exotia showing him my real IP. Following his instructions, i was registered to receive a key... i believe the welcome email looked something like this

Can you explain that?

I have *only* ever been in your discord. Then Sunday morning there was an update. I thought I could help and offered, but was shunned and called named by the devs, and I admitted I was wrong which was the only thing he asked of me. Then I purchased the Apex and now I am truely out of money. If you want to ban me in your chat, great. But if you cant be an adult about it, then your hack isnt worth my time and energy

All i ask is for a conversation to see what happened. I am not demanding anything or anything like that. I am a very friendly person (which was why I was trying to help where i thought i could)

I am sorry for trying to help in the debugging

Let me know if you guys would like to have an adult conversation about this

Deuces my friend
Old 05/19/2020, 03:10   #169 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 24
Quote:
I was never refunded (I can provide proof and proof of the transaction as i did it on paypal). OH and the video sent to Joe Exotia showing him my real IP. Following his instructions, i was registered to receive a key... i believe the welcome email looked something like this

Can you explain that?

I have *only* ever been in your discord. Then Sunday morning there was an update. I thought I could help and offered, but was shunned and called named by the devs, and I admitted I was wrong which was the only thing he asked of me. Then I purchased the Apex and now I am truely out of money. If you want to ban me in your chat, great. But if you cant be an adult about it, then your hack isnt worth my time and energy

All i ask is for a conversation to see what happened. I am not demanding anything or anything like that. I am a very friendly person (which was why I was trying to help where i thought i could)

Deuces my friend

you weren't scammed you were refunded take your flame elsewhere, you aren't out of pocket

Old 05/19/2020, 03:11   #170

Quote:

Can you explain that?

Deuces my friend

You were refunded though and you have been blacklisted from our service, please don't order again.
Old 05/20/2020, 02:02   #171 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Very great cheat. Super cheat and very fast support. They're always willing to help you out. Cheat is completely not a paste and is super sick. Love all the different aim settings incluided.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/20/2020, 02:41   #172 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

bought 3 days easily one of the best cheat providers i have bought from and i have been using chets for various games for over 2 years now not only is the cheat what they promise the admins are also very friendly and willing to help at any time def a recommendation.
Mango#5609
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/20/2020, 23:07   #173

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zydroh19 View Post
Very great cheat. Super cheat and very fast support. They're always willing to help you out. Cheat is completely not a paste and is super sick. Love all the different aim settings incluided.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprixkix View Post
bought 3 days easily one of the best cheat providers i have bought from and i have been using chets for various games for over 2 years now not only is the cheat what they promise the admins are also very friendly and willing to help at any time def a recommendation.
Mango#5609

Thank you!
Old 05/23/2020, 04:09   #174 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Is this really undetected or it is like some **** public source code that bans in ~30 min?
Old 05/23/2020, 22:13   #175 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Do these cheats still work?
Old 05/23/2020, 23:48   #176

Quote:
Originally Posted by cldamiano View Post
Do these cheats still work?
Yes, status is on the main page.
Old 05/25/2020, 05:04   #177 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I bought the cheat and spoofer,
Cheat Works when injected
Spoofer is not really good, havent worked for me.

The problem is the cheat works once, and then you got to ask the devs for a hwid reset each time you need to play again. this is not good snice a hwid reset is not instant.
they say they are working on another way to fix this issue. im waiting for it because right now the cheat cant be used.

also i recomment adding loot ESP to the cheat ? lamas at least will be very great.
Old 05/25/2020, 10:11   #178 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 24
Any free test version für 1 or 2 hours available?
Old 05/25/2020, 13:07   #179

Quote:
Originally Posted by N8Tu View Post
I bought the cheat and spoofer,
Cheat Works when injected
Spoofer is not really good, havent worked for me.

The problem is the cheat works once, and then you got to ask the devs for a hwid reset each time you need to play again. this is not good snice a hwid reset is not instant.
they say they are working on another way to fix this issue. im waiting for it because right now the cheat cant be used.

also i recomment adding loot ESP to the cheat ? lamas at least will be very great.
Cheat is HWID locked to prevent sharing, restarting PC will return PC to original HWID serial. We are implementing a new HWID system shortly so apologies for any inconvenience you have.

All subs have been extended.

Quote:
Originally Posted by #'LEONARDO View Post
Any free test version für 1 or 2 hours available?
Sure thing, just dm me and I'll provide you a trial.
Old 05/26/2020, 01:21   #180 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

just got waiting on del of tool..