Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Fortnite Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ACCOUNTS FORTNITE (RENEGADE,BLACK KNIGHT)

Discussion on ACCOUNTS FORTNITE (RENEGADE,BLACK KNIGHT) within the Fortnite Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ACCOUNTS FORTNITE (RENEGADE,BLACK KNIGHT)

Buy your accounts

Black Knight - 70$

Renegade Raider - 100$

Ghoul Trooper - 100$

OG SKULL - 110$

Write to the contacts below:
DISCORD - Han Wall#7675

Old 07/28/2019, 21:38   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Scammer, paid for an account with black knight and renegade raider from his other post for $180 BTC. He took the money and I’m still waiting for an account over a month later!!!
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Stacked fortnite account + Purple st, Renegade raider + Black knight.... and more!
12/28/2018 - Fortnite Trading - 3 Replies
ello there, so I recently quitted gaming and decided to sell my main account and would like to find someone serious who's willing to take it and enjoy gaming ;). Account is stacked which has alot of skins and items on it, NON-cracked. Account platforms : Xbox, PS4, PC. Comes with original email access which is made for this account only. Discord : Xysam#8254 PM for further informations. If you are wasting time don't even contact me please.
[Selling] (SPECIAL)BLACK KNIGHT FORTNITE PC ACCOUNT BLACK KNIGHT 80+ nd 4WINS Batlle Pass 2,3 a
07/13/2018 - Fortnite Trading - 0 Replies
Rare Fortnite Account It has one of the Rarest Skins in the Game the Black Knight Battle Pass Season 2,3 and 4 are All Finished Many Rare Skins 80+ Wins Season Level 80 3 Refund Tokens still Available All Omega Colours and Styles 1500 Vbucks Available Safe the World Level 33 (Nice Weapons)
SELLING OR TRADING 3 FORTNITE ACCOUNTS (Renegade Raider, Black Knight)
05/13/2018 - Fortnite Trading - 1 Replies
Here is a video with all the info https://youtu.be/Z1Psoye1L6I Selling or trading 3 different accounts with skins such as Red Knight, Black Knight and renegade raider. Also have a vbucks service 50% off Shop price. If interested contact me Discord: Devin#1222 Instagram: devinolearyy Snapchat: devinoleary14