Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Fortnite Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Black Knight + S3 + S4 Maxed Plus other seasons played. $90 BIN

Discussion on Black Knight + S3 + S4 Maxed Plus other seasons played. $90 BIN within the Fortnite Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Black Knight + S3 + S4 Maxed Plus other seasons played. $90 BIN

The account comes with full access + the email will be provided as well. Has black knight + other maxed seasons. Omega is maxed as well. Check the images yourself for more details. Revoke warranty will be provided. PSN isn't available so don't add me if you want PSN.

Can be played on PC/Nintendo/other devices.

PRICE: $90 BIN

PICS:

Discord: 260B#8022

We can use a MM for sure but the buyer will pay the fees.

Tags
black knight, black knight account, og account, the reaper

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] BLACK KNIGHT + SEASONS 2,3,4,5,6,7 OG FORTNITE ACCOUNT (PC)
03/02/2019 - Fortnite Trading - 0 Replies
Hello guys selling my main. Fortnite Account with black knight and season 2-7 battlepass skins (and a lot of other skins). add me on discord: Bouzemanas#1579 http://i.epvpimg.com/kTeVbab.jpg http://i.epvpimg.com/VJb8aab.jpg I can send you all photos of account in discord. 8 season unlocked. 7 maxed.
[Selling] BLACK KNIGHT + SEASONS 2,3,4,5,6,7 OG FORTNITE ACCOUNT (PC)
03/01/2019 - Fortnite Trading - 0 Replies
Hello guys. Selling my main account with black knight and season 2-7 battlepass skins and some more skins. If you interested text my on discord - Bouzemanas#1579 or pm me here There are pictures of account: https://imgur.com/a/q4JZpej
Fortnite account (Black knight, Ice bundle, The reaper. Almost all seasons complete
02/24/2019 - Fortnite Trading - 2 Replies
Selling my fortnite account because I don’t play anymore. Account comes with full email access Account will work on any platform, PC, PlayStation, Xbox, mobile Skins: 51 Harvesting tools: 26 Gliders: 32 Emotes: 48
[Selling] 170$MM only Black Knight Account/1280wins Top 15 Romania/Seasons 2-6 and STW
12/04/2018 - Fortnite Trading - 0 Replies
Hi everyone, selling the following account. The name can be changed, and i have 1500 v-bucks on account now. -First of all, the account is FULL ACCES. -The OG skins is : Black Knight, Omega full, Ragnarok full and The Reaper. -Price: No set price, will see how offers go
[Selling] (Starfall Crater) Assassin and FM with almost maxed and maxed gear (plus 860G)
03/16/2016 - Blade & Soul Trading - 0 Replies
WTS my account with level 45 sin HM5 with true pirate weapon and awakened siren accessories. Also comes with black padded jacket, and best friend. The force master is level 45 HM3 with true pirate weapon and true siren accessories. The account also comes with 860G. PM or leave a post with your offer. No silly offers please, looking for a quick sale. You go first. Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet Skype is SinfulOrange