Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Fortnite Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rare account of Fortnite S1-S8 including RetteDieWelt

Discussion on Rare account of Fortnite S1-S8 including RetteDieWelt within the Fortnite Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Rare account of Fortnite S1-S8 including RetteDieWelt

ON STOCK:;..
The price right now is of 115$ can be negotiable

Rare Fortnite account S1-S8 including RetteDieWelt
Condition: New
Password and email will be changed before delivery.
The account was used from Season 1 to Season 8
More than 200 victories have been earned on the account.
Important things: Mako, Black Knight.

I assure that I have written the offer text to the best of my knowledge and belief, should errors still have occurred, please contact me immediately.

However, I sell the article offered here as a private individual and therefore exclude any liability for defects in accordance with. 3 paragraph 2 no. 5 FernAbsG and return from.
Brand names are used by me only to emphasize the quality of the product and because they simply describe the product better.
Please see photos for SOME of the stuff on the account.
Serious buyers can message me for full screenshots, video of mods and to ask any questions.
on Discord GunThy#4245
or only send me a mail
the delivery come with the code and mail in a document txt
Some Screenshots of the account...