Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Fortnite Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fortnite Acc - Every BP since S2 completed - Many skins & Acc lvl 152 STW

Discussion on Fortnite Acc - Every BP since S2 completed - Many skins & Acc lvl 152 STW within the Fortnite Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Fortnite Acc - Every BP since S2 completed - Many skins & Acc lvl 152 STW

Since I lost interest in the game I decided to sell my Account.

Acc information for Battle Royale:

I've completed every single Battlepass since Season 2 as well as completed every limited time Event Challenge such as the Fortmare Challenge, Anniversary Challenge etc.

The Account has 100+ Duo Wins and 250+ Squad Wins

There are still 3.600 V-Bucks left on the Account.

Here are the screens of my inventory:

https://imgur.com/a/plvVUTU

Acc information for Save the World

- Account Level 153
- Power Level 50

Since I'm not that familiar with Save the World and don't really know which information could be important for people interested in this game mode I won't write down every single detail of it, if you wanna know specific stuff feel free to ask me and I'll respond

Also, feel free to ask me about additional stuff I might forgot to mention.

It's my personal Account I've created, so E-Mail and every other stuff available.

PayPal only, not going first (can provide some proofs that I'm trusted if wanted)
Old 02/12/2019, 10:19   #2

push
Old 02/17/2019, 23:27   #3

push