Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Fortnite Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buer Software | Fortnite Hack | Comes with spoofer

Discussion on Buer Software | Fortnite Hack | Comes with spoofer within the Fortnite Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Buer Software | Fortnite Hack | Comes with spoofer

Buer Software is re-selling the best fortnite cheat around for a cheap price! This includes Stream proof, Smooth aim, and all the modules you'll need to rekt some noobs.

Features
1) Modern GUI - Look stylish while you’re cheating.
2) Player ESP - View enemy locations through walls including distance away.
3) Enemy Aimbot - Aimbot ensuring you hit the headshots on the target including Smooth Aim making sure no one knows you’re cheating.
4) Item ESP - See all the nearby items.
5) Bones - View the enemy skeleton anywhere.
6) Object ESP - View all chest, drop and other object locations.
7) Stream Protection - Hide the ESP overlay when recording or streaming: making it look like you are totally legit
8) HWID Spoofer - One click, no restart, or reset.

Day $20.00 USD
Week $99 USD
Month $149 USD

I accept Paypal (Friends and Family) OR Bitcoin.

My discord is Buer Software#3068 OR join my server