Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Fortnite Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

✅|Cortex Market|✅#1 Seller For Cheats (Fortnite, BO4, Destiny 2,Guides, HWIDSpoofer)✅

Discussion on ✅|Cortex Market|✅#1 Seller For Cheats (Fortnite, BO4, Destiny 2,Guides, HWIDSpoofer)✅ within the Fortnite Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow ✅|Cortex Market|✅#1 Seller For Cheats (Fortnite, BO4, Destiny 2,Guides, HWIDSpoofer)✅

CORTEX

Cheat Marketplace

Cheers! Introducing Cortex Marketplace from the team of Deye Cheats. We bring quality programs to help you either come to your first victory royale or bring you those satisfying wins in many different games. We are a team of 4 who have more than 3 years of coding experience and work together to bring you the most affordable and undetected cheats possible. We understand the value of your account/game and want you to enjoy the buzz of cheating while being safe. We preform over 10 tests on different smurf accounts before releasing new/updated cheats.

Cheats we currently have to offer:

-Fortnite (Popular/Well-Know Access Keys |Global, Xeraph, Nuclear|
-PUBG (IZI/XYZ/Thacker/Apple)
-Rainbow Six Siege (Global/Udyr/Quantum)
-Escape From Tarkov
-Destiny 2
-Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 & 3
-Overwatch

Don't see your desired cheat? Ask us! Again, we are a team of four and have connections all around the cheating community

Unlike many sellers, we offer a variety of payment methods for your convience. Going from 10 various cryptocurrencies to PayPal. We even accept trending gift cards and vouchers!

Looking to purchase? Need more information? Contact our sales manager, he is online nearly 14 hours a day for your convenience (Yes, we take this seriously)

Our Contact information:

Cortex Discord: Cortex#9660

Email: (Please allow 1-2 hours for response)

Our Money making guide is now online! See bellow for details.

Cortex

You know us for quality cheats, now we bring you our private and updated cash system guide with over 10 pages of exclusive and detailed content along with much more. Bellow are the details, we hope to see you around soon!

Discord: Cortex#9660

This is a private method which I've been using on the side that's netting me and concurrent users around $1500-$2500 in profit per month. The best part of this method is that there's so many different ways to make money off of the single method alone that we are able to sell this and still have no issues with earning $1500-$2500 monthly. The investment can be made through Paypal or Bitcoin and you can get paid through Paypal or Bitcoin.

This isn't an ebook like most sellers who have you purchase and never provide support. Upon purchase you'll be guaranteed a lifetime group membership spot with other like minded individuals who can help you step by step throughout the whole entire process and who you can learn from. Full 1 on 1 support will be provided by me if you have any questions. Getting access to the group will give you access to free methods/free books/free money making videos. Setup time will only take around 20-30 minutes. As long as you attempt the method you're 100% guaranteed to earn. Not only are you getting a unique and private method you're also gaining access to an exclusive group of high earners.

Worried this is just another money fling? Don't think you will make profits? Trust me, we have heard it all. With our "Earn or Refund" Policy you have protection!

Current Prices (1-10-19):

Cortex Cash System - Full Package: $89.99

-EVO Cash Systeem
-Required files
-24/7 Support
-Mentor course
-Updates
-Files to start earning fast
-Refund Policy

Cortex Cash System - Basic Package: $44.99

-EVO Cash System
-Required files
-24/7 Support
-Refund Policy

Cortex Bonanza Revenue - Exclusive Package: $51.99

You won't only get an e-Book with simple formatted text and only one method, but an e-Book with handful of pictures, in-depth step by step guides and much more. Compound of beautiful e-Book design and well-organized text will make you satisfied to the maximum!

Did we mention you can also bank $100's per day? Yes, that is possible with Bonanza Revenue!

Proof of customer success? Of course!

Terms & Conditions
Quote:
General:

All sales are final.
You will have to message me personally with a clear reason why you are requesting a refund. If you message me "your training is trash, i wanna refund" (or anything similar to that) you will NOT get a refund and you will get limited support from that point on. If you decide to ask for a refund and your reason seems weird, suspicious, or anything like that, I will usually decline your request. You must wait 7 days before claiming your refund option. If you decide to ask for support or help after you claimed the refund, I will assume you no longer want the refund (therefore the 7 day period will reset).
If you don't have time to execute/setup method and you ask for a refund saying "I don't have time for this", "I don't like your method", "This is too much work for me" or anything similar like that, you will NOT get a refund. You'll have to provide valid proof you tried all the methods and you still aren't able to earn anything!
If you are on my Hack Forums ignore list you may not purchase this ebook. If you choose to ignore this warning and yet purchase; you will not be refunded and you will not get any support from me, my support agent(s) or anyone else.
Leaving unnecessarily negative feedback on Instant Income on any of the following sites; Hack Forums, Selly.gg, Rocketr, PayPal, is prohibited and will result in suspended access to the further support & updates, and no refund will be granted.
FAQ questions and answers are for main method. There is a slight chance you can lose your money, keep that in mind!

Please note that refund option will not be available if you're already familiar with the method. Feel free to ask me and and all questions before purchasing so it doesn't happen that you purchase something you already know. Thanks.

I reserve the rights to change the Terms of Service without any further notice.
Our money back guarantee (refund) policy is valid for 31 days, if you purchased Ultimate package after 31 days we are unable to process your refund.

Claiming refund option = Providing me with proof that you tried all the methods (and failed to make money), providing me with your Rocketr ID & e-mail and then waiting 7 days for me to process your refund.
Old 01/12/2019, 19:47   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 263/0/0
Known as Scamer
Old 01/12/2019, 19:51   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalazh' View Post
Known as Scamer
Jesus christ, your annoying *** is always around. I handled the situation with the ONE customer who had an issue with loader.
Old 01/12/2019, 20:36   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CortexMarket View Post
Jesus christ, your annoying *** is always around. I handled the situation with the ONE customer who had an issue with loader.
You have another situation with a customer who sent you money and got nothing. If you are interested in honest trade you either refund the money or provide me with the tool I paid for.
Old 01/13/2019, 02:27   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CortexMarket View Post
nope you scammed me 2, sold me global and a spoofer, spoofer didnt work... and the global key did not work... and u refused to do anything and stopped responding
Old 01/13/2019, 04:03   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

scammer
Old 01/13/2019, 11:13   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1
Scammer guys! ive got scammed $25 yesterday he blocked me.
Old 01/13/2019, 15:02   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

scammer, don't buy
Old 01/13/2019, 16:38   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Exclamation Do not trade with Cortex / EternalNeo!

!Warning! Do not trade with this guy, he ripped me off and I lost $35. Check this post for the details:

Tags
bo4 cheats, fortnite cheats, fortnite spoofer, hwid spoofer