Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Fortnite Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

+++PyroNite /+/ ESP & Aim /+/ HWID Spoofer /+/ Undetected /+/ Season 7+++

Discussion on +++PyroNite /+/ ESP & Aim /+/ HWID Spoofer /+/ Undetected /+/ Season 7+++ within the Fortnite Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow ++Pyro Fortnite Cheat /+/ ESP & Aimbot /+/ HWID Spoofer /+/ Undetected /+/ Season 7++

I have 3 monthly slots and 1 weekly slot available as the current customers we have for those are unable to renew. You get one week grace period to renew your sub, otherwise it will go to somebody else. You can remain on the Discord for a while to see if further slots come available again if you are able to buy again in the future.

Just a reminder of our features:

(Standard UE4 rendering engine bounding box ESP and default font)

Aimbot-
- Smoothing to slow down or speed up aimbot
- Custom key to use aimbot
- Bullet drop prediction

ESP-
- 2D Box
- Player Name
- Chests
- Loot

Spoofer-
- Works on BE and EAC, you will never need a 'trace cleaner' ever again

Video-
-
(Click the link/title at the top of the video if it won't play in the thread)

Undetected-
- Works on BE and EAC [Note: Last detection was November 16th on BE only. It was fixed in 4 hours and we compensated anybody affected with an extra few days on their subs]

- 1 week
- 1 month

You will automatically receive the information to your email upon payment (including Discord server) but you can always contact me directly if you need to
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/11/2019, 00:55   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 260
new acc no reps no vouches lmao. this is a joke or what? everyone have start selling fortnite cheats and rly most of them dont even can develop a pop up program lol
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/11/2019, 00:57   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bratata View Post
new acc no reps no vouches lmao. this is a joke or what? everyone have start selling fortnite cheats and rly most of them dont even can develop a pop up program lol
Well we've already established you can't read (or write for that matter). What's the first thing I said? I'm not the developer/programmer, but I will be selling on his behalf. All accounts have to start somewhere (yours was registered around the same time for example). I am more than happy to show it working, live, along with the admin panel to show I can set up new customers. If you're not interested, simply don't post or you're at risk of looking stupid.
Old 01/11/2019, 07:28   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I sent you a message in Discord.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/11/2019, 11:08   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 24
Nice artist bro, love the menu, smooth.. *****
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/11/2019, 14:50   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxiMaxrs View Post
I sent you a message in Discord.
I accepted your request
Old 01/11/2019, 16:18   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Messaged you.. always looking for more memes
Old 01/11/2019, 17:13   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by trauma1067 View Post
Messaged you.. always looking for more memes
I've accepted your request too

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I uploaded a video

Note: I am sick of people asking for the cheat for free in private message. You are not getting it for free. Stop getting upset and accusing me of things just because you don't get it for free. Grow up!
Old 01/12/2019, 02:50   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 5
Let me vouch for you and the com
Old 01/12/2019, 03:35   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 260
yea give a vouche to a trusted member^
Old 01/12/2019, 04:18   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Lol, overpriced garage. Hire someone to work on that GUI
Old 01/12/2019, 06:07   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Deadass the GUI looks like it was made in MS Paint.
Old 01/12/2019, 12:46   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by xS1L3NT View Post
Lol, overpriced garage. Hire someone to work on that GUI
You've never used it so... garbage? Kinda harsh. The GUI was thrown together in seconds as it's the least important aspect, it works and that's the main thing, but I guess I can give the feedback to the programmer. Thanks for taking the time to post.
Old 01/15/2019, 12:40   #14

Fortnite just updated to version v7.20.

WE ARE UPDATED AND READY TO PLAY FOR TODAY'S v7.20 PATCH
Old 01/16/2019, 19:20   #15

WE ARE UPDATED AND READY TO PLAY FOR TODAY'S PATCH TOO
Closed Thread

Tags
aimbot, cheat, fortnite, hack, spoofer