Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Fortnite Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CyberCheats.xyz | Fortnite Cheats Cyber,Vengence,Spoofer | Pubg Cheats And Many More

Discussion on CyberCheats.xyz | Fortnite Cheats Cyber,Vengence,Spoofer | Pubg Cheats And Many More within the Fortnite Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow CyberCheats.xyz | Fortnite Cheats Cyber,Vengence,Spoofer | Pubg Cheats And Many More

Removed
Old 12/07/2018, 18:52   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

scam, i paid him on discord and as soon as he got the money he banned me from his discord and blocked me.
Old 12/07/2018, 20:11   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mememachinez View Post
scam, i paid him on discord and as soon as he got the money he banned me from his discord and blocked me.
I'm not vouching for this guy's service or anything, but can everyone who keeps saying "omg scam" on all these hack threads post a picture of their trade interaction? Or are you all basement-breeding trolls?

Edit: the exact rule stating you can't go into people's threads and post garbage like this.
"Please also make sure that we do not allow scammer accusations on this forum. Any accusation will be removed and punished accordingly!"
Old 12/08/2018, 04:29   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

It's spoofer.xyz Known Exit Scammer

LOL have fun with the DOXing Thomas Daulton
Old 12/08/2018, 04:33   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob0tic View Post
It's spoofer.xyz Known Exit Scammer

LOL have fun with the DOXing Thomas Daulton
LMAO

FeelsBadMan

No, but seriously I get he is attempted to scam / scammed, but don't release his PERSONAL information here. Go to a scam section or contact a mod and report it with proof. No need to release personal information and indulgent a DOX. (In no way am I saying he's in the right or what he is doing is good. I'm just saying It's still scummy to release personal information on someone.)
Old 12/08/2018, 11:24   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Emilia > All

elite*gold: 1337
Received Thanks: 3,079
There's no backlink to elitepvpers on the website you mentioned above.
Report this thread or write me a private message when you've added it.

#closed
Closed Thread