Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Fortnite Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Good Account with stacked PVE stuff

Discussion on Good Account with stacked PVE stuff within the Fortnite Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up ++35 Good stacked PVE and Battle Royale account with Cloaked Star and lots of VBucks

Hi, Im selling my Fortnite account because I don't have any more fun since a long time actually and now decided to get rid of it. I speak German and English btw.

PRICE 35€

Contact & payment info:
  • Payments by PayPal F&F
  • Elitepvpers -> PM
  • Discord: FyTYT#3271

UPDATE: 1730 V-Bucks to 1760 V-Bucks, farmed more Gold

The account has been created in Season 4 and includes:
  • Full access to the account, E-Mail transfer must be done via support because changing the Mail isn't possible yet. Here's a guide for that.
  • I am first and the only owner of this account having access to it
  • Tier 83 Season 4 Battle pass, Full Season 5 Battlepass, Season 6 Tier 6
  • 1760 V-Bucks and each day It'll be a bit more. I'll update the V-Bucks amount frequently.
  • 26 Skins, 17 Dances, 62 emotes, 6 Toys, 12 Backblings, 9 Pickaxes, 10 Contrails, 13 Gliders
  • Save The World Standard Edition, max 82 Level schematics and tons of ressources and items in the inventory.
  • It is possible to change the name(never done before), tell me the name you want upon purchase of that account so I can do that.

Battle Royale inventory:
  • 1760 V-Bucks and will be a bit more each day as mentioned above
  • Total account Level 138
  • S4 Battle pass up to Tier 83, S5 Battle pass fully completed S6 Battle pass up to tier 6
  • 26 Skins (9 Legendary, 10 Epic, 3 Rare, 4 Uncommon)
  • 17 Dances
  • 62 Emotes
  • 6 Toys
  • 12 Backblings (5 Legendary, 4 Epic, 3 Rare)
  • 13 Pickaxes
  • 10 Contrails
  • 13 Gliders
  • Pictures/Screens:

All Skins (Showcasing purchased ones)

All backblings (Showcasing purchased ones)

All Gliders and pickaxes

All Emotes (Showcasing purchased ones)

Here is a list of all Season 6 Battle pass rewards. This account has lots of rewards to claim since I purchased the Season 6 Battle pass already. It's at Tier 6 though so you have to complete all the challenges.

And here are Screenshots regarding the Battle pass and challenges I still have.

Save The World inventory:
  • Power Level 47, close to 48 (access to Canny Valley)

Traps are upgradable after "purchasing the required node" in the Skill Tree. I will probably do that over time since I have to play to get Skillpoints
All Schematics (Showcasing the best ones)

Heroes Survivors Defenders

Ressources Inventory Storage

Negoitable price, I wont lower the price since it has PVE wich is 40€ by itself, Battlepass already purchased, almost 20€ worth of Vbucks and "lots" of skins and stuff.
(Note: Buyer goes first or we use a trusted MiddleMan from Elitepvpers that we agree on - in that case the fee will be paid by the buyer of the account).
Old 10/16/2018, 18:49   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Sounds interessting to me, can we do 40€?
Old 10/19/2018, 09:00   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by derluca123 View Post
Sounds interessting to me, can we do 40?
No sorry, not ready to go that low on the price yet.
Old 11/08/2018, 08:51   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

added

Tags
fortnite, paypal, save the world, stacked fortnite