Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Fortnite Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wukong, Pink Bunny, John Wick, emotes, pickaxes, gliders, Season 3 + 4 Battle Pass

Discussion on Wukong, Pink Bunny, John Wick, emotes, pickaxes, gliders, Season 3 + 4 Battle Pass within the Fortnite Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wukong, Pink Bunny, John Wick, emotes, pickaxes, gliders, Season 3 + 4 Battle Pass

This account has Wukong, Rabbit Raider along with its pickaxe, all season 3 battle pass, season 4 battle pass, empire axe, jubilation, wiggle, step it up, fresh, twitch prime loot, starter pack

Also has 42 solo wins, 10 duo wins, and 35 squad wins.

I do not have time to play the game anymore.
Selling this account for 25 euro.

Sent me a private message or add my skype
My skype is: Elorifting

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] FORTNITE ACCOUNT JOHN WICK/JOHN WICK GLIDER BP TIER 73 AND MORE
06/22/2018 - Fortnite Trading - 2 Replies
The account username is Ticitrph(so feel free to check the stats). The account is for pc and I have never had the account hacked. If you want I can change the name before selling, but you won't be able to change the name after that. The account has 250 V-Bucks and Jubilation, but you can get more V-Bucks once you max out the battlepass, which you can easily do by just doing the weekly challenges I have left, which are enough, from them alone to get you to tier 100. The account is season level...
[Selling] FORTNITE ACCOUNT BATTLE PASS MAX 7 LEGENDARYS 11 PURPLE PICKAXES GLIDERS
06/18/2018 - Fortnite Trading - 0 Replies
Hye guys I am selling my fortnite account Because i i dont play it so much 7 legendarsy 11 purple 1 blue 3000 vbucks Spent 150+ euro Add me on discord for sceenshots and more info JustJelgon#6551
[Selling] [FORTNITE ACCOUNT | 53 SKINS (RED KNIGHT) / 31 PICKAXES / ALL EMOTES / 31 GLIDERS
06/11/2018 - Fortnite Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, Unfortunately I am losing interest in the game at the moment and feel its time to move on. So I'm attempting to quicksell my account for the price of $400.00USD. We can discuss how this will be paid. Here are some of the important features the account has; Skins: - Dark Knight - Red Knight - Both Twitch Prime Sets (1 & 2) - All Season 2 Skins - All Season 3 Skins
SELLING ACC, MAX S4, 22K VBUCKS,NICE SKINS/PICKAXES/EMOTES
06/04/2018 - Fortnite Trading - 1 Replies
Hello im selling my fortnite account for an 100 PaySafeCard or Steam Card here are some screenshots https://imgur.com/a/k3tymXf (SCROLL DOWN IN THE PAGE IF YOU WANNA SEE MORE SCREENSHOTS):D PRICE: 100 PSC (PaySafeCard) or Steam Wallet IF YOU ARE INTERESTED ADD ME ON DISCORD OR REPLY HERE Discord: Phantom#6885
[Selling] Battle Pass lvl 50 - John Wick - High KD and much other Skins
05/10/2018 - Fortnite Trading - 3 Replies
Just offer me something, wanna get rid of my Account. Namechange still possible. https://imgur.com/a/4ehj30j Taking BTC and ETH only! Troll Offers get ignored and reported. PM me your Details for Discord or Skype if u dont want to use the PM System for Trading.