Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Fortnite Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[PS4] [STW] [Abandoned] Blackknight account

Discussion on [PS4] [STW] [Abandoned] Blackknight account within the Fortnite Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [PS4] [STW] [Abandoned] Blackknight account

Hi i am looking to sell my friends epic account who has recently stopped playing fortnite. He played on ps4 so there are no stats on the account. Here is a pictures of all his skins, gliders, contrails, pickaxes & gliders (They are a little bad quality cos my pc is bad quality)

He also has founders pack.

I am not taking offers under $50. So only add me if you are serious about buying and are willing to pay that or more based on other bids.

Discord: K O N G#2630
Old 02/07/2019, 12:28   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
still up to sale?

Tags
accounts, accs, black knight, cheap, fortnite

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUNE Account [Verified but abandoned]
04/08/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey everyone, I'm selling an old account, its in bronze right now with a really low amount of games. Perfect for smurfing? 62 champions, a few skins, 2 standard rune pages, was silver last season. Add me on skype, I'll share some screens with you if you need them.
The abandoned house
02/08/2014 - Minecraft Mods, Textures, Skins & Maps - 2 Replies
The abandoned house - Bauvorschlag - YouTube Map: The forsaken Tower http://i.epvpimg.com/iUEAf.jpg http://i.epvpimg.com/jCoXg.jpg
Blue Zerk Abandoned!!!
09/19/2011 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
I was playing on Grindroad V2 Titanium,and i accidentaly abandoned the capture generals quest from blue zerk chain by mistake.Now i cant get it back can someon help me out fast.
Hidden Cave and Farm (abandoned)
10/31/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
In my far off travels around the world, I came across this abandoned cave and farm on the very very SW tip of the western continent. I was quite surprised since I have never haerd about it (officially or unofficially). I swam up slowly and carefully thinking that maybe it was some GM hideaway or something, but nothing. It appears that it's just a cave that Blizzard made but didn't finish. Nothing spawns there, but it is definately not just a landscape fluke cuz it looks like a cave where you...
Hidden Cave and Farm (abandoned)
10/30/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 11 Replies
In my far off travels around the world, I came across this abandoned cave and farm on the very very SW tip of the western continent. I was quite surprised since I have never haerd about it (officially or unofficially). I swam up slowly and carefully thinking that maybe it was some GM hideaway or something, but nothing. It appears that it's just a cave that Blizzard made but didn't finish. Nothing spawns there, but it is definately not just a landscape fluke cuz it looks like a cave where you...