Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Fortnite Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FORTNITE ACCOUNT JOHN WICK/JOHN WICK GLIDER BP TIER 73 AND MORE

Discussion on FORTNITE ACCOUNT JOHN WICK/JOHN WICK GLIDER BP TIER 73 AND MORE within the Fortnite Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
FORTNITE ACCOUNT JOHN WICK/JOHN WICK GLIDER BP TIER 73 AND MORE

The account username is Ticitrph(so feel free to check the stats). The account is for pc and I have never had the account hacked. If you want I can change the name before selling, but you won't be able to change the name after that. The account has 250 V-Bucks and Jubilation, but you can get more V-Bucks once you max out the battlepass, which you can easily do by just doing the weekly challenges I have left, which are enough, from them alone to get you to tier 100. The account is season level 48, so you can get close to maxing out omega, or if you grind a bit extra you can max him. The account also has 3/7 weeks complete, and also is close to have 2 more complete, so blockbuster skin will be relatively easy to get once you have the account. The stats aren't great, and it might take you a bit to bring them up to positive. The account has 3 solo wins and 7 squads wins (go to fortnitetracker for further proof).

ACC PRICE IS $70

Battle pass challenges:

Skins:

Back Bling:

Harvesting Tools:

Gliders:

Contrails:

Loading Screens:

Emotes:

Add me on Discord at Ticitrph#0753 so I can show you my fortnite stuff in game and so I can tell you the account password, I also have both twitch prime packs and once you max the battlepass you will have 650 V-Bucks.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 21.jpg (7.9 KB, 7 views)
Old 06/21/2018, 23:44   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

80$
Old 06/22/2018, 01:39   #3

contact me on discord

lemon, get in contact with me either on the site or discord, I can't exactly post the account details right in the thread