Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Fortnite Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Private External Hack / No Resell / Discord / Aimbot & ESP

Discussion on Private External Hack / No Resell / Discord / Aimbot & ESP within the Fortnite Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Private External Hack / No Resell / Discord / Aimbot & ESP

After the recent fortnite update there have been many ban waves due to signatures being logged and used to ban massive amounts of people using internal ESP / Aimbot ect. One cheat affected by this was the rebel cheat; and so after seeing the demand in the market im putting my private Cheat up for sale.

For more information please message me on discord ; Im only selling a maximum of 3 slots as im not letting my private cheat get detected.

The aimbot uses MouseEvents instead of ViewAngles so server-side detection is avoided.

Discord: Ahosli#6999
Proof:
Old 05/31/2018, 14:46   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 9
Based on the videos, and pictures he provided to me. I can confirm he is selling a cheat called EpicMemes.xyz

A poorly optimized internal cheat that is most likely sigged. Regardless, don't deal with this user as he claims he coded the cheat.
Old 05/31/2018, 14:50   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cal.yx View Post
Based on the videos, and pictures he provided to me. I can confirm he is selling a cheat called EpicMemes.xyz

A poorly optimized internal cheat that is most likely sigged. Regardless, don't deal with this user as he claims he coded the cheat.
hey, ye he is a scammer.

Cheat cant be sigged. They'd use other vector of detection than a signature based detection.

Have a good one & thanks.
Old 05/31/2018, 14:50   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

This isn’t me fellas please do not fall for this guys scams
Old 05/31/2018, 14:53   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Yeah this guy is a scamming piece of ****.

Quote:

He is not the real Ahosli. Also this cheat is the best optimized and UD internal available right now lol. Will gladly show you.
Old 05/31/2018, 14:53   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 95
oh yes he is scamming
Old 05/31/2018, 14:59   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage_LP View Post
Yeah this guy is a scamming piece of ****.

He is not the real Ahosli. Also this cheat is the best optimized and UD internal available right now lol. Will gladly show you.
Hard to believe when I joined the server and all I see are a bunch of users complaining about frequent crashes on startup, bluescreening, and crashing mid-game. I also saw users experiencing tons of glitches such as aimbot key not working, aimkey won't select after pressing F12. And much more. I don't need for you to show me if only 1/10 users will work properly.
Old 05/31/2018, 15:11   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 30
whos this haha this aint ahosli

Quote:
Hard to believe when I joined the server and all I see are a bunch of users complaining about frequent crashes on startup, bluescreening, and crashing mid-game. I also saw users experiencing tons of glitches such as aimbot key not working, aimkey won't select after pressing F12. And much more. I don't need for you to show me if only 1/10 users will work properly.
No one is complaining, the aimbot is fine, F12 was never released as a bind key for users to use and if you want to go find me a better internal cheat than this be my guest.
Old 05/31/2018, 15:20   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Not the real Ahosli.....The one and only...
Old 05/31/2018, 15:24   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadyness View Post
whos this haha this aint ahosli

No one is complaining, the aimbot is fine, F12 was never released as a bind key for users to use and if you want to go find me a better internal cheat than this be my guest.
F12 then select another key to bind the aimlock onto. I don't need to find another "better" internal cheat when they are equally terrible.
Old 05/31/2018, 15:50   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
F12 then select another key to bind the aimlock onto. I don't need to find another "better" internal cheat when they are equally terrible.
That was never a part of this hack (f12) so clearly you are thinking of another hack. He probably showed you something different and just pretending to be selling the same as ahosli when it is actually not even the same hack. Also we only have discord for people who have paid there is absolutely no way you were in our discord. So you are confusing us with another hack.

It literally works for 100% of our customers. Anyone who has paid us has received a working hack even if we had to use team viewer to fix whatever mistakes they were making (leaving windows defender on etc)

Nice IQ tho
Old 05/31/2018, 16:42   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage_LP View Post
That was never a part of this hack (f12) so clearly you are thinking of another hack. He probably showed you something different and just pretending to be selling the same as ahosli when it is actually not even the same hack. Also we only have discord for people who have paid there is absolutely no way you were in our discord. So you are confusing us with another hack.

It literally works for 100% of our customers. Anyone who has paid us has received a working hack even if we had to use team viewer to fix whatever mistakes they were making (leaving windows defender on etc)

Nice IQ tho
I don't need anyone explaining to me how the cheat worked, or telling me false statistics. I was planning to resell for that cheat until I realized the cheat was obviously not ready to be sold to everyone. I even have chat logs of Memer and I discussing this issue. Also, I did have access to the discord until I left because of the userbase complaining of the crashes. Obviously, you are the one with the "nice IQ", and obviously lying to users. If you want to discuss more, then PM me. I am not going to keep bumping this post over a terrible internal cheat.
Old 05/31/2018, 17:00   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 124
This is the real ahoslis stop tripping
Old 05/31/2018, 17:47   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I think it (cheat) comes from China
It uses the same UI as my partner
Old 05/31/2018, 21:01   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
I don't need anyone explaining to me how the cheat worked, or telling me false statistics. I was planning to resell for that cheat until I realized the cheat was obviously not ready to be sold to everyone. I even have chat logs of Memer and I discussing this issue. Also, I did have access to the discord until I left because of the userbase complaining of the crashes. Obviously, you are the one with the "nice IQ", and obviously lying to users. If you want to discuss more, then PM me. I am not going to keep bumping this post over a terrible internal cheat.
You asked for a free trial of hack for a vouch.

We said no & you're mad now.

Please stop spreading bad words against our cheat since we never scammed anyone & people that arent happy get a refund.

Bye