Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Fortnite Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PvE/PvP stacked fortnite account! Loads of skins

Discussion on PvE/PvP stacked fortnite account! Loads of skins within the Fortnite Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PvE/PvP stacked fortnite account! Loads of skins

Since I realised I'd rather hurt myself than keep playing Fortnite it's time to leave this toxic comunity full of 12 year olds. The account is both PvE and PvP focused. Below you can find a link to some pictures of skins I have:

https://imgur.com/a/TTJzPQH

I have played PvE since release date and PvP since season 2 ( I got all tiers during season 2 )

If you have any questions let me know, also I do not have a price set yet but don't bother trying to offer some ridiculously low amount, theres no point.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] Super Stacked Fortnite Account
04/23/2018 - Fortnite Trading - 0 Replies
I am looking to trade this account for a account with the Skull Trooper, Ghoul Trooper, or Renegade Raider. Here's everything on it! Will not be using this site after I post this so add my discord Gifye#8664 Kik: 7ogu PSN: Jalenite Skins (29): Battle Hound Black Knight Dark Voyager Havoc
[Selling] 2X EUW SILVER+BRONZE LOADS CHAMPS LOADS SKINS! BUY NOW
01/07/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
So I need to sell my accounts... I got a baby due in a months time and need funds so gamings gone. Here's my accounts... Silver 5 / EUW / 3RP 3+IP / 50 EURO Skins Unchained Alistar Almost Prom King Amumu - cant buy anymore Safar Caitln - cant buy anymore Masquarade Evelynn - cant buy anymore