Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Fortnite Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Safe ESP and AIMBOT] FortressN External Fortnite Cheat (Safe from ban-wave)

Discussion on [Safe ESP and AIMBOT] FortressN External Fortnite Cheat (Safe from ban-wave) within the Fortnite Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/16/2018, 04:12   #61 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Hey I am about to purchase from him! Will update once completed.
Old 05/16/2018, 04:49   #62 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Looking to buy my man
Old 05/16/2018, 05:37   #63

elite*gold: 25
Thanks guys for the interest.
Old 05/16/2018, 05:40   #64 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Went hella smooth. Purchased and like 15 minutes later I was on the game and seeing peoples' distances through walls haha
Old 05/16/2018, 15:27   #65 Trade Status: Verified(?)

thanks you very much , friendly seller , fast and very helpfull , super strong software good job!
Old 05/16/2018, 15:37   #66

Thanks for the kind words and positive reviews guys.
Old 05/16/2018, 17:20   #67 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Why is there two different threads promoting their private hack while also using literally the exact same template/banner for advertising their hack? Same person on different accounts trying to scam with different prices or what's the deal here? Seems pretty sketchy in my opinion.

I'm not bashing or anything but just be cautious guys until an explanation is given for this.

Old 05/16/2018, 17:28   #68

That's a fair observation but you should have read the thread before writing the long post. The banner is designed by the user Distt. He was one of the users I offered vouch copies to in the beginning. A few days ago he offered to design graphics for the thread in exchange for a couple of days of access to the cheat. If you are wondering here's the screenshot of our chat.

Also, If you didn't see his post in the thread from few days ago about the graphics then here it is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Distt View Post
I hope you like what the graphics! A pleasure to help someone out that's actually legit and wants to contribute in this section.
I hope to see more in the future!
There you go.
Old 05/16/2018, 17:31   #69 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FortressN View Post
That's a fair observation but you should have read the thread before writing the long post. The banner is designed by the user Distt. He was one of the users I offered vouch copies to in the beginning. A few days ago he offered to designed graphics for the thread in exchange for a couple of days of access to the cheat. If you are wondering here's the screenshot of our chat.

Also, If you didn't see his post in the thread from few days ago about the graphics then here it is.

There you go.
I saw that post but didn't fully understand it even though it seemed like they did the artwork but then the other thread stated that it was a public PSD template, which then threw me off a bit. Anyway, thanks for the quick response.

I guess the template is public and he did the graphics for the two thread owners.
Old 05/16/2018, 17:34   #70

No problem. I don't like exposing private conversation but I guess this little part is fine to share without being invasive to privacy. Thanks for being understanding as well.

Old 05/16/2018, 17:45   #71 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

NIce come discord
Old 05/16/2018, 18:00   #72

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlJahudi View Post
NIce come discord
Thanks I have replied.
Old 05/16/2018, 18:21   #73 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i'm interested in buy.
Old 05/16/2018, 18:52   #74 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Just experienced the first games with this hack, and its working very good, no lags - no bugs, shows me ever enemy in like 200m range! very nice support aswell! thank you
Old 05/16/2018, 19:23   #75 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by wowhelp View Post
Why is there two different threads promoting their private hack while also using literally the exact same template/banner for advertising their hack? Same person on different accounts trying to scam with different prices or what's the deal here? Seems pretty sketchy in my opinion.

I'm not bashing or anything but just be cautious guys until an explanation is given for this.

-snip-
-snip-
Quote:
That's a fair observation but you should have read the thread before writing the long post. The banner is designed by the user Distt. He was one of the users I offered vouch copies to in the beginning. A few days ago he offered to design graphics for the thread in exchange for a couple of days of access to the cheat. If you are wondering here's the screenshot of our chat.

There you go.
Quote:
No problem. I don't like exposing private conversation but I guess this little part is fine to share without being invasive to privacy. Thanks for being understanding as well.

It's all cool. Yea I did do the graphics. I simply took some time off and started editing what had already been made, for his likings. I could easily have done the design differently, but it still takes time anyhow. And I just decided to go with something easy.
Also no worries regarding the screenshots.
Closed Thread