Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Fortnite Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Coming Soon] Fortnite | Simple ESP | Slot based | UNDETECTED

Discussion on [Coming Soon] Fortnite | Simple ESP | Slot based | UNDETECTED within the Fortnite Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 03/17/2018, 23:14   #46 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 104
Sent PM.
Old 03/17/2018, 23:40   #47

elite*gold: 333
Quote:
Originally Posted by Argyrus View Post
Sent PM.
Replied.
Old 03/18/2018, 01:49   #48 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyNipples View Post
Oh I will trust me, I will do more than just that. Just check your skype messages, and you'll see. You still have 40min to refund.

WoW you really payed that Guy EURO 40 ? you honestly are a Sad Person and totally deserved to get scammed.

just my 50 Cent
Hank
Old 03/18/2018, 02:05   #49 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hankchinaski View Post
WoW you really payed that Guy EURO 40 ? you honestly are a Sad Person and totally deserved to get scammed.

just my 50 Cent
Hank
I didn't, my friend did. And you certainly should stop using alt accounts. Have some respect

Good thing I got police involved, as advice from paypal
Old 03/18/2018, 16:01   #50 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 12
Quote:
I didn't, my friend did. And you certainly should stop using alt accounts. Have some respect

Good thing I got police involved, as advice from paypal
As I can see you come from Denmark, and so do I.
I am pretty sure that you won't have big chances getting police involved, since I guess W1ZEE most likely isn't from Denmark.

I'd love to help you out, and get this W1ZEE taken action upon.
Feel free to add me on Discord
Old 03/18/2018, 16:07   #51 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Distt View Post
As I can see you come from Denmark, and so do I.
I am pretty sure that you won't have big chances getting police involved, since I guess W1ZEE most likely isn't from Denmark.

I'd love to help you out, and get this W1ZEE taken action upon.
Feel free to add me on Discord
Sounds great, I'll add you thanks!
Old 03/18/2018, 16:19   #52 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by W1ZEE View Post
Hey there

The reason it's in the fortnite section is because i'm NOT selling it yet, if someone scammed you it wasn't me. If you have proof that I scammed you, you can open a complaint against me, but please don't spam here.

#Reported
You are such an idiot. You have continuously called other people out being a scammer, without evidence. And now you're crying here about the same thing, happening to you.

Can't believe people are still buying from you, as you have been caught scamming serval members.
Old 03/18/2018, 16:32   #53 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Hey there

The reason it's in the fortnite section is because i'm NOT selling it yet, if someone scammed you it wasn't me. If you have proof that I scammed you, you can open a complaint against me, but please don't spam here.

#Reported
It's just really pathetic the guy who scams people, happens to have exactly the same skype as you, and uses exact same elitepvpers account as you are using to write currently. Just a coincidence or is there more to it?
Old 03/18/2018, 17:20   #54 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Feb 2018 he Regs here, obv scam, show us vids?
Scam bb reported
Old 03/18/2018, 20:29   #55

Quote:
Sounds great, I'll add you thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Distt View Post
You are such an idiot. You have continuously called other people out being a scammer, without evidence. And now you're crying here about the same thing, happening to you.

Can't believe people are still buying from you, as you have been caught scamming serval members.
Quote:
It's just really pathetic the guy who scams people, happens to have exactly the same skype as you, and uses exact same elitepvpers account as you are using to write currently. Just a coincidence or is there more to it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by xFlumpi View Post
Feb 2018 he Regs here, obv scam, show us vids?
Scam bb reported
Well, whoever you got involved i hope you will get your money back, but it won't be from me since I DONT HAVE IT and i NEVER HAD IT. If you have 'proof' that i really scammed you, go report me. I guess i'm smart enough to know whom i talked to and not.

Reported all the posts for spam and false accusations, keep on spamming and have fun getting banned.
Old 03/18/2018, 20:34   #56 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I like how you still don't know, that people are aware you scam people. I just wonder when action will be taken towards you.
Old 03/18/2018, 20:59   #57

Quote:
I like how you still don't know, that people are aware you scam people. I just wonder when action will be taken towards you.
You just don't give up do you? Probably a friend of some other fortnite cheat provider or something, trying to make me look bad smh, how old are you?

Reported, again

EDIT: The laggy esp got fixed, now working on a simple aimbot.
Old 03/19/2018, 01:33   #58 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

SCAM ALERT

i havent given the guy any money, but all he send me on skype was a picture that i also found on google after a very quick search (the picture was way older then the thread and there were multiple ones)
its a black cheat menu he will send u a picture off, just google fortnite esp and u will see the same, dated way back

i just dont want that people waste their money, so better dont buy until he provides further proof

SCAM ALERT
Old 03/19/2018, 01:37   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by joni2 View Post
SCAM ALERT

i havent given the guy any money, but all he send me on skype was a picture that i also found on google after a very quick search (the picture was way older then the thread and there were multiple ones)
its a black cheat menu he will send u a picture off, just google fortnite esp and u will see the same, dated way back

i just dont want that people waste their money, so better dont buy until he provides further proof

SCAM ALERT
I really can't believe this, again? I never talked to you, and we'll see if it's a scam or not after the release Well atleast i know whom i'll sell the cheat to and who not.

Reported, can you warn and remove these posts please, if they had any proof they would have opened a complaint about me. @
Old 03/19/2018, 01:50   #60 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
I really can't believe this, again? I never talked to you, and we'll see if it's a scam or not after the release Well atleast i know whom i'll sell the cheat to and who not.

Reported, can you warn and remove these posts please, if they had any proof they would have opened a complaint about me. @
bro you should at least try to be good at your lies

i can post your PM and our skype log on here, and the epvpers staff can even see our PM's

you tried to sell me a hack and only wanted to send a cheat menu as proof, because "the coder didnt allow" you otherwise.
The menu u send as proof poped up on like 20google pictures, which were all older then your thread.

i understand that u might have been scammed yourself and are angry, but i cannot let this go on, im sorry i have to call you out for the facts...
i dont appriciate people trying to scam, especially if they are so try hard like you are.

ive reported your thread and appriciate an admin looking into it

PS: PROOF
PM SCREENSHOT:
SKYPELOG(skype username=the one YOUR account told me to add in pm):

the black menu he send, can be found on google, like i said many times before.
i didnt buy his product, but he smelled like a big scam, so i just recommend an moderator checking this out before anyone else gets scammed

have a nice day, enjoy your scam being closed down.

PSS: his reaction after calling him out (instant block) i rest my case.
Thanks
1 User