Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

IP Temp Ban WTB Fix

Discussion on IP Temp Ban WTB Fix within the Fortnite Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
IP Temp Ban WTB Fix

Im banned for a week on fortnite looking for a way to get past the ban and play on another acc will pay. Disccord- Mickey#4289
Old 02/22/2018, 20:48   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Vpn?
Old 02/22/2018, 22:17   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewDealer View Post
Vpn?
Nope dont work
Old 02/23/2018, 18:16   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayms View Post
Nope dont work
If you have a static IP call your ISP and inform them that you need to change IP. In most cases they will.
Old 02/23/2018, 19:12   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brocksly View Post
If you have a static IP call your ISP and inform them that you need to change IP. In most cases they will.
He used a vpn so obviously not ip ban
Old 02/23/2018, 20:56   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by granger77 View Post
He used a vpn so obviously not ip ban
RIP didn't see.

If it's an HWID ban you could reinstall Windows. It's a pain in the *** but it works.
Old 02/23/2018, 22:45   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 20
You can find many HWID changers online for windows computer. I would recommend using a HWID changer before attempting to reinstall windows.

Also be sure you are on a VPN and one that isnt really public as their IPs are heavily known. Try using something like VyprVPN.

Worse case reinstall your OS or just get another drive. I picked up a 120GB SSD for fortnite on amazon for like 40$. Perfect for what I need and i can easily reinstall windows when I am banned.

Just when computer loads up hit F11 and choose which drive you want to load on. Super easy and worth it! - Also if you feel like some hacks are shady atleast your main drive and saved passwords are not up to be stolen!
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/24/2018, 22:52   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brocksly View Post
This won't work for Dutch people. Had called a major ISP for a change they said they only assign 1 IP per subscription and that IP was final.

The reason behind this is the goverment. Cybercrime is actually a crime here. IPs are personal here.

This information has been profided by ziggo.nl
Old 02/24/2018, 23:19   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

1. Delete Fortnite and Epic games from the computer
2. Create an other windows account and give him administrator rights
3. Restart computer
3. Go to this new account, reinstall Fortnite and play with another account

this should work
Old 02/25/2018, 08:50   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentVex View Post
You can find many HWID changers online for windows computer. I would recommend using a HWID changer before attempting to reinstall windows.

Also be sure you are on a VPN and one that isnt really public as their IPs are heavily known. Try using something like VyprVPN.

Worse case reinstall your OS or just get another drive. I picked up a 120GB SSD for fortnite on amazon for like 40$. Perfect for what I need and i can easily reinstall windows when I am banned.

Just when computer loads up hit F11 and choose which drive you want to load on. Super easy and worth it! - Also if you feel like some hacks are shady atleast your main drive and saved passwords are not up to be stolen!
I will try these thanks, also if i have fortnite on my ssd and got banned but i deleted it and tried it on my other hdd do you think it might work?