Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Forsaken World
You last visited: Today at 16:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Forsaken World Beta Activation Time?!

Discussion on Forsaken World Beta Activation Time?! within the Forsaken World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Forsaken World Beta Activation Time?!

Hey,
Today I registered an account for the Beta of Forsaken World.
And I got an email with the key :

Congratulations!

You have been selected for the Forsaken World beta. Please follow these steps in order to complete the registration process

1. Go to
2. Login using your Perfect World Entertainment username and password.
3. Click on the "My Account" link.
4. Click on "Redeem Beta Keys".
5. Enter in the key below.

XXXXX-***-XXXX

You will receive an email notification when your beta account has been activiated with more information on how to log in and play!

Thanks again for registering for the Forsaken World beta. We look forward to seeing you in-game.

How long will it take 'till my beta account is activated?
Cant wait to play this game... :/
Old 10/31/2010, 23:32   #2

elite*gold: 25
If you cant login now you are not accepted to play in the first phase of the Beta pls read the forum

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Forsaken World, 2000 beta keys
03/29/2011 - Forsaken World - 11 Replies
Hi all ex-Jugoslavian MMO Portal MMO Base, MMO Base – Ex-Yu portal za MMO & RPG igre got a resupply for upcoming title Forsaken World. 2000 keys are to giveaway. How to get key? 1. go to MMO Base – Ex-Yu portal za MMO & RPG igre 2. click "Forum" 3. Register on the forum 4. Confirm registration in your mail (Check junk also)
Forsaken World Closed Beta
11/28/2010 - User Submitted News - 87 Replies
Die Anmeldung zur Closed Beta von Forsaken World ist gestartet! In Forsaken World dreht sich alles um das sagenumwobene Grand Mundo. Es gibt insgesamt fünf verschiedene Rassen die jeweils in acht verschiedene Klassen unterteilt sind. Außer den 6 Standardklassen wie Heiler, Champion und Magier werden unter anderem auch die Klassen Vampir und Barde angeboten. Closed Beta-Keys findet ihr auf der offiziellen Seite unter folgendem Link: https://register.perfectworld.com/fw Offizielle Homepage:...
Selling Forsaken World Closed Beta Key
11/05/2010 - Trading - 3 Replies
Offer for Forsaken World closed beta key!
WTB Acc für forsaken world
10/30/2010 - elite*gold Trading - 2 Replies
suche Acc für forsaken world dass dieser Acc kann sich ein logen in Spiel ich kann auch über paypal Geld 5-10€ schicken
WTS 30 Day Game Time Card & Activation Code
08/27/2010 - Aion Trading - 2 Replies
I Recently Bought Aion And it came with a 30 day game time card but I didn't know if use it so i went to play to some private servers gamezaion and Infinite Aion I really liked the game but I don't want to try the original servers. So I'm selling the Activation code (CD-KEY) and the 30dayGame Time Card. I'm Asking for the 30Day Game Time Card 15$ and 30$ for the activation code (CD-KEY). This codes haven't been used I'm 100% Positive of that. Pm Me if your interested. Payment method...