Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Forsaken World
You last visited: Today at 09:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Setup fully furnished Forsaken world server

Discussion on Setup fully furnished Forsaken world server within the Forsaken World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Setup fully furnished Forsaken world server

Hi Guys!, im looking for skilled individual to help me setup and deploy a forsaken world server here in the philippines, im willing to pay for your service from setting it up upto deploying it, and if you like to be a GM / In-game event organizer this can be negotiated.

Kindly Email me:

I am always online and we can talk about this matter asap.
Thanks epvpers.

Tags
forsaken world, setup

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS FF14 ARR Account - Ilvl 90 DRG + Fully Furnished Medium House (Pictures Included)
07/02/2014 - Trading - 3 Replies
Intro: This account is inactive. It contains an ilvl 90 DRG with various alternative pieces to choose from. The server is Sargatanas. You are the guild leader of a rank 8 free company. The free company has a fully furnished medium house in the twin adder area. There are no other members in the free company it's only you. Fantasia is included. Trade Crafts: All trade crafts are fully geared and have at least 347 Craftsmanship, 340 control, and 335 CP. Payment Method:
WTS Account - ilvl90 DRG + rank 8 guild + fully furnished medium house
06/06/2014 - Trading - 5 Replies
made new one.